Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
aaronarrgh

Do you think Sora will still be able to dual wield after restoring Ventus?

If he can't because Ven's heart enabled him to dual wield, then I'm assuming by extension Roxas won't be able to anymore either? 

Roxas uses Soras and Vens keyblades so yes it means the same.Nomura confirmed this ..Nomura also confirmed its how Sora dual wields Soras own keyblade and Vens.

Nomura confirmed in interview that Ven is the reason Sora and Roxas could dual wield. Once the presense of Ven is gone Sora will no longer have that ability.

*Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?*

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

Nomura confirmed in interview that Ven is the reason Sora and Roxas could dual wield. Once the presense of Ven is gone Sora will no longer have that ability.*Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?*A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once

Exactly !!!!  Nomuras words= canon

I think he will, Sora's a preety tough-hearted mofo, he surely ''learned'' it in a way he doesn't need Ventus's heart anymore.
The presense of a another keyblade wielder's heart who already has a keyblade is a requirement for gaining the ability to dual wield. It is not a skill that can be learned otherwise Master Xehanort would have 5000 keyblades by now. Edited by devereauxr

I think he will, Sora's a preety tough-hearted mofo, he surely ''learned'' it in a way he doesn't need Ventus's heart anymore.

It's not something you learn .Even Roxas didn't know he could till it was awakened via Vens heart after the aftermath of Xions death .It just happened . Sora didn't know he could either .His drive forms were brought out by magical clothing that tapped into his hidden 'potential' . He never purposely taught himself or brought them out on his own accord..He didn't know how to, the clothing did ..All the clothing did was tap into his hidden potential via ven's heart. 

Edited by Flaming Lea

Roxas uses Soras and Vens keyblades so yes it means the same.Nomura confirmed this ..Nomura also confirmed its how Sora dual wields Soras own keyblade and Vens.

Haha thought so. Yea I remember reading somewhere something along the lines of that. That sucks though, I don't really care much for dual wielding Sora, but I always thought dual wielding Roxas was bad ass lol :P 

Since his reason for wielding was Ven's heart, I'd say no.

However this is Kingdom hearts.  If the fandom makes a demand for it an excuse would be made to allow him to do it again after Ven's restored to his own body.  

Yes, Ventus heart may be gone, but Roxas' one will not, afterall Roxas was the nobody who had a heart.

So therefore he can wield 2 Keyblades.

Roxas wielded Soras and Vens keyblades , confirmed by Nomura .Roxas doesn't have his own YET . And If he is able to be his own person he will be separated from Sora to do this anyways.

Roxas wielded Soras and Vens keyblades , confirmed by Nomura .Roxas doesn't have his own YET . And If he is able to be his own person he will be separated from Sora to do this anyways.

It was also confirmed that Roxas HAD a heart.

It was also confirmed that Roxas HAD a heart.

Yeah and that doesn't mean he was wielding a keyblade with it yet either . And like i pointed out , ansem's data has pointed to that being a way to separate Roxas as his own SEPARATE person anyways meaning no longer being / being inside Sora..Roxas also DID NOT wield his own keyblade - he was wielding Soras and Vens  like the interview proves below .NOMURAS own words

Nomura confirmed in interview that Ven is the reason Sora and Roxas could dual wield. Once the presense of Ven is gone Sora will no longer have that ability.*Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?*A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once

so roxas can dual wield and sora can dual wield and ven can only wield one keyblade. so does that mean sora can wield five keyblades at once? :P

so roxas can dual wield and sora can dual wield and ven can only wield one keyblade. so does that mean sora can wield five keyblades at once? :P

Lol what ? They dual wield for the exact same reason. Both Roxas and Sora wield Vens and Soras own keyblades- Thats two keyblades so far ..Once Roxas is separated as his own person he might eventually get his own keyblade but as of right now he doesn't.

spoiler for DDD

If axel can wield the keyblade with that whole "flick of the wrist" thingy. I don't see why Sora can wield two keyblades. The whole logic on the keyblade is very inconstant.

spoiler for DDD

If axel can wield the keyblade with that whole "flick of the wrist" thingy. I don't see why Sora can wield two keyblades. The whole logic on the keyblade is very inconstant.

Please clarify bc that doesn't make sense .I don't know what you are saying.

I don't even think he'll be able to wield any of the keyblades at all.

Sora wields his own keyblade even without Vens heart just like he did for the whole last part of KH1 through KH2 till he was reunited with Roxas

Edited by Flaming Lea

Please clarify bc that doesn't make sense .I don't know what you are saying.

Sora wields his own keyblade even without Vens heart just like he did for the whole last part of KH1 through KH2 when he was reunited with Roxas

I'm a saying that it doesn't seem like the keyblade follows any rules. So anything is possible. 

Edited by TheSilentHero