Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you ever play games in Japanese?

Do you ever play games in Japanese?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever play games in Japanese?

• Yes, I do! Most of the time, actually.
    • Yes, but it's very rare....
    • No, I don't. But I'd like to play one someday....
    • Nah... I'd never play a game in a language I do not understand!
    • If I can't wait for the release of a game in English, I end up buying its Japanese version beforehand!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I don't mind if they have an English translation of some sort. Sometimes, I'll watch anime episodes w/o subtitles but that's b/c I all ready know what's going on. If I don't understand, I'd probably get annoyed.

No.  I won't enjoy it if I can't understand it.

Only when there's a game I REALLY want, a have a fair amount of money spare to spend on importing and an English Patch has already been released, would I consider it.  

i don't mind playing a game in a different language  as long as i know what i'm doing. i got "Vocaloid: Project Diva" for the PSP, and it's all entirely in Japanese. i have no idea what some of the options are, but i can still play the game and change their outfits, so i'm okay with that :D

Nope not really, the only game I've played in Japanese(with English text of course 'cause lets face it, I'm illiterate when it comes to Japanese) is this one Naruto game(Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, I think it was called) so yeaa!~

That was the same with me. I played Generations with Japanese before I played Storm 2 and 3