Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

With all these threads coming about about things you want to see in KH3, I felt that what you DON'T want to see was pretty important too.To be honest, I don't want to see Pixar/Marvel/Live Action worlds. Pixar has great movies, but I don't want to see them on KH. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, I'm more of a DC person, but even then, I'd say no. Live action worlds period is a bad idea. I hated the Pirates world in KH2.Anyways, what do you NOT want to see in KH3?

1) Every world I've said would be a bad idea

Star Wars

just no

2) ^^^ This.

3) Another repeat of worlds like Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town, etc.

4) More of the same enemies (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed) (let's get creative with some new types here, it's the last game in the Nort Saga)

5) More Maleficiant and Pete. (I. Am. SICK. Of. Them.)

Was about to say Star Wars.  I'm full of so much not want for that.

Twisted loophole logic saying that (due to fans wanting loads of different lights than those stated in game) suddenly there's gonna be more lights.

Death-free ending.  Even though I love the characters, I think the story would be more intense and less sugar coated if Nomura has the courage to kill off one of his characters (not an enemy, that's expected), officially, where they can't come back like all the org did.  

While I want all the old worlds and new ones to be included, I'd be happy to skip Aggrabah.  I just didn't like it.

I just don't want the kind of Drama we had in BbS... I'm not a fan of that.I'm sure I'll gonna find things I wouldn't have want in the game when it's out, but for now it's only the BbS-Drama thing.

I was going to say Star Wars and Atlantica but looks like a lot of people made that clear already.

Another thing I don't want to see: empty worlds, like how the coliseum had a crowd of invisible people cheering in one of the games. I just don't want a world to seem like a ghost town. :/ (unless it's halloween town which by definition is kind of a ghost town)

Edited by WakelessDream

Um why no Agrabah? We should have it at least to get KoT story done cuz then it'll feel like a climax of the Aladdin stuff, PLUS it'll be more new stuff to explore. 

Plus, why no Winnie the POOh or BBS drama? the BBS drama is what made me LOVE KH and get into it more than in the earlier games. 

Here's what i don't want:

Star Wars (wouldn't mind Marvel, it wouldn't ruin KH as much but SW, NO! - Btw does anyone think SW is really too unDisneyish?)

- NO reptitive sub parr Days stuff (BBS drama made the serious, Days made the series dull and the plot repetitive) 

-  No lame execution of the Worlds - Make them memorable 

- NOO Card system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- If the Dream eaters return, please less of a focus on them. don't get me wrong, I LOVED them but I found DDD spent too much of a focus raising them. I wasn't able to enjoy DDD as much (but it was probably cuz I spoiled it - don't ask, I hope i don't ruin 3 like i did with DDD) 

the i don't want question is sorta also like an i want question lol cuz you could say i want there to be no pixar worlds, but anyway i don't want to see worlds that came back at leas 3 times already. I also don't want to see more organization characters returning cuz i think enough of them have returned. i dont want eraqus or Terra to come back either cuz then we have someone who diedand didnt return. i also don't want star wars worlds cuz if they did those worlds i doubt that Luke would be portrayed by Mark Hamill lol 

"3P000000000000000000000"

i also don't want any of the worlds to be random. Too many times in the KH series we have had worlds where basically you follow the plot of the disney movie and it doenst really connect to the legit story. the original KH did pretty well with the story of the worlds cuz they didnt completely follow the movie plot and while they didnt always contribute to the storyline completely we at least didn't just relive the movie with 3d models. 

1  marvel

2 a story that is extremely bright and happy

3 only sora playable

4 data characters

5 worlds that are virtualy empty like in ddd

Edited by newxo

1) Every world I've said would be a bad idea

2) ^^^ This.

3) Another repeat of worlds like Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town, etc.

4) More of the same enemies (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed) (let's get creative with some new types here, it's the last game in the Nort Saga)

5) More Maleficiant and Pete. (I. Am. SICK. Of. Them.)

1) Wat you mean

2) I mean Star Wars could be in KH4 if the run out of Ideas

3) Agrabah -  King of Theives

Atlantica - Can't do 2 but maybe you actually get to kill off Ursala for good with KH1 atalantica style.

Halloween Town - Return of Oggie Boogie video game. Imagane pumkain skull jack :D

4)Armor's of Keyblade Wielders controlled by Xehonarort.

5)I mean Pete was only in KH2,Coded,and DDD but Maleficiant I want her to die but.....she's the villan of Auroa's world I'm sure we will return there.

1) Wat you mean

2) I mean Star Wars could be in KH4 if the run out of Ideas

3) Agrabah -  King of Theives

Atlantica - Can't do 2 but maybe you actually get to kill off Ursala for good with KH1 atalantica style.

Halloween Town - Return of Oggie Boogie video game. Imagane pumkain skull jack :D

4)Armor's of Keyblade Wielders controlled by Xehonarort.

5)I mean Pete was only in KH2,Coded,and DDD but Maleficiant I want her to die but.....she's the villan of Auroa's world I'm sure we will return there.

1) I've posted a series of threads called "KH3: Worlds That Won't Work" that talk about, what else, new worlds that shouldn't be included into the Kingdom Hearts universe. These include worlds based on Toy Story, Cars, and Finding Nemo.

2) I don't think Star Wars in any KH game would be a good idea. Really.

3) Meh, meh, and meh. Unless they do something that's going to be not like the other plots from the another games, I won't be impressed.

4) Hmm... interesting.

5) Depends on whether or not the Princess of Heart will be a big focus.

1) I've posted a series of threads called "KH3: Worlds That Won't Work" that talk about, what else, new worlds that shouldn't be included into the Kingdom Hearts universe. These include worlds based on Toy Story, Cars, and Finding Nemo.

2) I don't think Star Wars in any KH game would be a good idea. Really.

3) Meh, meh, and meh. Unless they do something that's going to be not like the other plots from the another games, I won't be impressed.

4) Hmm... interesting.

5) Depends on whether or not the Princess of Heart will be a big focus.

4) Thanks

Here's my Stuff I don't want in KH3

1) Sora and, Riku ONLY STORY - I mean theres many characters that they can focus on.

2) Marvel Worlds - Marvel doesn't fit with disney, Marvel summon maybe though?

3) Star Wars Worlds - One Word "No"

4) No alternate coustumes outside of worlds - I want coustumes like they had in Final Fantasy 13 - 2

5) Finally, Card System - No, but maybe if you fight Luxlord.

4) Thanks

Here's my Stuff I don't want in KH3

1) Sora and, Riku ONLY STORY - I mean theres many characters that they can focus on.

2) Marvel Worlds - Marvel doesn't fit with disney, Marvel summon maybe though?

3) Star Wars Worlds - One Word "No"

4) No alternate coustumes outside of worlds - I want coustumes like they had in Final Fantasy 13 - 2

5) Finally, Card System - No, but maybe if you fight Luxlord.

4) NP. :)

______

1) No doubt. We should at least be able to take control of Kairi, Lea, or even Mickey.

2) Hell yes. Hell no.

3) No....

4) Eh, maybe. They should be special, though, like giving Sora an Organization cloak or something.

5) I don't mind the Card System, but I agree it shouldn't be in KH3, for story and overall game structuring reasons. It would make sense to use that against another Luxord boss, though.

1.) More Riku Sora moments. -.- Nomura, please remember Kairi exists...
2.) Some slapped together bullcrapped and rushed storyline that brings everyone back without a plausible explanation.
​3.) A nonexistent storyline like KH2 towards the beginning.
4.) Xehanort to NOT be the final boss.
5.) Sora to become more naive and stupid than he already is. xD I love Sora, but sometimes...

6.) No graphics improvements: I don't want KH to lose it's graphics style, but I do want some smoother graphics...I'd just make it all that much more epic. =)
7.) No Utada theme song.
8.) No fully orchestrated music.
9.) Yoko not doing most of the music...( KH3D had lackluster music.)
10.) Not being able to play as Riku or Kairi,
11.) No TWEWY or Final Fantasy.
12.) The return of button mashing...AGAIN. 
13.) The return of the evil camera...AGAIN.
14.) The return of bad platforming...AGAIN.
15.) A happy sappy ending. The way the series is going...
I'm just kinda expecting a sad ending complete with character death. ._.

First off.

NO STAR WARS OR MARVEL. OR HARRY POTTER. JUST NO. STICK TO DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX. Im fine with Pixar worlds.

NO COMMAND DECK IN THIS GAME. As much as i love it, i think KH3 being a main title should have the Battle Menu that KH1 and KH2 both had.

Repeat worlds like Agrabah (Especially)

Unresolved romantic plot between Sora and Kairi (For the love of god, let me see them kiss before I sign-up for the military to die)

Kairi being neglected story-wise yet again to appease the yaoi fanbase

That all I can say out of the top of my head...

First off.

NO STAR WARS OR MARVEL. OR HARRY POTTER. JUST NO. STICK TO DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX. Im fine with Pixar worlds.

NO COMMAND DECK IN THIS GAME. As much as i love it, i think KH3 being a main title should have the Battle Menu that KH1 and KH2 both had.

But the Command Deck made KH games that much more interesting, and with its inclusion in every game since BBS, I think it's here to stay. Flowmotion is probably going to make a comeback as well. 

1.) More Riku Sora moments. -.- Nomura, please remember Kairi exists...

2.) Some slapped together bullcrapped and rushed storyline that brings everyone back without a plausible explanation.

​3.) A nonexistent storyline like KH2 towards the beginning.

4.) Xehanort to NOT be the final boss.

5.) Sora to become more naive and stupid than he already is. xD I love Sora, but sometimes...

6.) No graphics improvements: I don't want KH to lose it's graphics style, but I do want some smoother graphics...I'd just make it all that much more epic. =)

7.) No Utada theme song.

8.) No fully orchestrated music.

9.) Yoko not doing most of the music...( KH3D had lackluster music.)

10.) Not being able to play as Riku or Kairi,

11.) No TWEWY or Final Fantasy.

12.) The return of button mashing...AGAIN. 

13.) The return of the evil camera...AGAIN.

14.) The return of bad platforming...AGAIN.

15.) A happy sappy ending. The way the series is going...

I'm just kinda expecting a sad ending complete with character death. ._.

1) Yes I think Kiari/Sora could happen

2) Like, why do they just come back to life the only ones who died are like Ursala,Barbossa, and Jafar.

3) True. But you know Chain of Memories riggggght?

4) We could have Kingdom Hearts as a final boss.

5) I think he should be a little bit smarter I agree. He never goes to school.

6) Agree. KH3 could have some smoother graphics. Some disney characters did not look like them.

7) Well Utada - Final Distance MFLO Remix?

8 ) I wanna hear some music with like Japanese in it (In english ver. of course)

9) Yeah. You heard of Fan made KH3 music its epic :)

10) Kiari could have a story.

11) That would suck without those two.

12) Yeah last boss made my thumb sore.

13) Evil Camera?

14) Wat you mean?

15) I want death to come and you fight him and he's like "Sorry, I have to take this one away."

Edited by blazing

1) Yes I think Kiari/Sora could happen

2) Like, why do they just come back to life the only ones who died are like Ursala,Barbossa, and Jafar.

3) True. But you know Chain of Memories riggggght?

4) We could have Kingdom Hearts as a final boss.

5) I think he should be a little bit smarter I agree. He never goes to school.

6) Agree. KH3 could have some smoother graphics. Some disney characters did not look like them.

7) Well Utada - Final Distance MFLO Remix?

8 ) I wanna hear some music with like Japanese in it (In english ver. of course)

9) Yeah. You heard of Fan made KH3 music its epic :)

10) Kiari could have a story.

11) That would suck without those two.

12) Yeah last boss made my thumb sore.

13) Evil Camera?

14) Wat you mean?

15) I want death to come and you fight him and he's like "Sorry, I have to take this one away."

Evil Camera- In most KH games, the camera will occasionally go crazy and it's incredibly hard to see properly.Platforming- ...I like to think of this as this: remember on Destiny Islands, when you had to race Riku's and you had to jump over trees and it was UBER awkward? Or in Tarzan, when you had to jump over stuff and you kept on falling because it was really strange and unresponsive? Or in BBS, in Neverland? These are examples of awkward platforming. =)

But the Command Deck made KH games that much more interesting, and with its inclusion in every game since BBS, I think it's here to stay. Flowmotion is probably going to make a comeback as well. 

It was only in 2 of the KH games out of the 7 KH Games. Nomura says he likes to try new things with the SIDE GAMES. Im pretty sure since KH3 is a Numbered/Main title, he'll revert it to the Battle Menu that was in KH 1 and KH2, regardless of what us fans want. I liked Flowmotion, but i'd rather have the Command Styles from BBS than Flowmotion. Superglide and Dodge Roll are enough for me to get around where i need to go.