Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Would you really import KH3 from Japan?

Well I was just thinking that what happens when we will know the release date of Kingdom Hearts 3. We already know that the game will first release in Japan and because this game is so anticipated and most wanted Kingdom Hearts game by fans, I wonder if anyone's going to have enough patience to wait for NA and Europe's release date. I know I will explode of jealousy of Japan but still I don't think I will import.I have a feeling that some people who don't speak Japanese will still import the game from Japan because they won't be able to stop themselves and would want the game as soon as possible. Are you going to be one of the them? :P

Edited by AaySquare

Nah, the difference in release dates are never more than a few months apart. Not worth it. Especially since I'd like to understand the epic dialogues destined to occur like between Lea and Isa in their final battle or the conversations between Heroes of Light and the XIII darkness, and perhaps if Ven and Roxas meet. You know, that stuff.

I just might.  I have the Japanese versions of the other main games so it would feel kind of weird not to have the Japanese version of the final game in this saga.  But I guess it's different for me...

you cant truly expirence kingdom hearts unless you truly understand it. its impossible to enjoy kingdom hearts to the fullest unless you get it when you understand it. i will explode of jelosy just like you and will not import it. i want to truly enjoy this game. :)

Nah, not if an English release is on the way. Of course there's always the possibility that HD 1.5 ReMIX and 2.5 ReMIX sell horrible in NA/EU and SE decides to not localize KH3, in which case I probably would.

Nah, not if an English release is on the way. Of course there's always the possibility that HD 1.5 ReMIX and 2.5 ReMIX sell horrible in NA/EU and SE decides to not localize KH3, in which case I probably would.

Lmao there's NO possibility that there wouldn't be a localization of KH 3 no matter what. 0%.

Nah, the difference in release dates are never more than a few months apart. Not worth it. Especially since I'd like to understand the epic dialogues destined to occur like between Lea and Isa in their final battle or the conversations between Heroes of Light and the XIII darkness, and perhaps if Ven and Roxas meet. You know, that stuff.

Exactly ! xD

Patience is what us Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fans should be good at by now. It will be tough job for us to stop ourselves to spoil things about KH3 from YouTube but I'll do definitely try my best not to spoil myself. xD

What a horrible thing to say /: