Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Warning: This joke may offend somebody on this forum

Hitler was walking one day in his concentration camp, then he saw a little girl 

Hitler: ''So little girl, what is your name''

Little Girl: ''My name is Anna and ill be six tomorrow''

Hitler: ''No you won't''

I'm going to Hell, I always find these jokes hilarious

I'm going to Hell, I always find these jokes hilarious

Haha Im glad I'm not the only one that fines it hilarious. Trust me there are worse jokes being made. My friend made one about the Batman shooting.

Haha Im glad I'm not the only one that fines it hilarious. Trust me there are worse jokes being made. My friend made one about the Batman shooting.

Lol they're so wrong but that's what makes them funny.

I don't care about Dark humour at all really, it's all satire comedy. But I don't get how this joke relates at all with Hitler? Did it mean Anne Frank instead of Anna? that would of made more sense? You could replace the word Hitler with 'Murderer' and it could still pack the same punch.

Or I'm just a joke killer.

You know those games people make where you have to watch something and can't laugh?  I'm really good at those because I always imagine the person/people involved are serial killers who usually target children.  As such, I have a lot of practice at not laughing at these jokes.

Haha.

Don't worry I may be sensitive but I don't get offended by many jokes. I wish you guys would make fun of Italians more but now that Jersey Shore is pretty much forgotten, we got nothin'.

I don't care about Dark humour at all really, it's all satire comedy. But I don't get how this joke relates at all with Hitler? Did it mean Anne Frank instead of Anna? that would of made more sense? You could replace the word Hitler with 'Murderer' and it could still pack the same punch.Or I'm just a joke killer.

He was walking in the concentration camp, and the girl was in the concentration camp too, and you can fill in the rest lol. It didn't necessarily have to be Anne Frank

i am a terrible terrible human being, they should lock me up and throw away the key