Posted September 3, 201313 yr Do you like more the new Org13 or the old one. I like more the new Org13 because there are more of my favorite members. Which do you like more? Edited September 3, 201313 yr by Dark Vanitas
September 3, 201313 yr Popular Post I honestly cannot decide because we have not seen the new Organisation to its full extent, both members and powers.
September 3, 201313 yr Saix is in both so I don't have any preference,but its hard to pick up one at this point since we don't even know all the members of the new Org.13 Edited September 3, 201313 yr by Isaix
September 3, 201313 yr I'm gonna say original unless Kh3 reveals that the new one has better choices. ( which I doubt )
September 3, 201313 yr I'm gonna say original unless Kh3 reveals that the new one has better choices. ( which I doubt ) I like the original too. Only way the new one could be better is if the rest of the hooded organization were all Demyx.
September 3, 201313 yr Having had not played DDD yet, I'm coming into this blind, but I sat full steam ahead with a new Org. 13!
September 3, 201313 yr As much as I love the old Organization,(Marluxia was in the old Organization! X_X) I prefer the new Organization, because the potential members might be the most powerful ever. And another main reason I like the new Organization is because Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas and Young Xehanort are there, and they're basically the most power hungry ones there! All the possibilites, including the fact that Vanitas and Repliku might be potential members...ahh it boggles my mind! We'll have to wait until KH3 and see what happens.
September 3, 201313 yr I'm a bit unsure of it. Right now I like the original Organization (aside from Demyx the Tool), until I see the rest of the members of the new Organization.
September 7, 201313 yr New organization because the old ones like larxene were nothing but pathetic traitors and most annoying
September 7, 201313 yr I'm hoping there aren't many more recurring characters in the new organization. It's time for some new villains.
Do you like more the new Org13 or the old one.
I like more the new Org13 because there are more of my favorite members.
Which do you like more?
Edited by Dark Vanitas