Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

My response to Tetsuya Nomura's message

"My only regret was never releasing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix overseas," - Nomura

You've gotta be kidding me. The KHFM content wasn't that much of a big deal since we got most of the bosses in the English version and the Destiny Islands glitch was fixed in the PAL version. Sure it's nice to finally get it, but it's not that much of a big deal.

I would much rather have played Re:CoM and/or KH2FM on my PS2.

KH2's English version had no new content and KH2FM had a massive amount of great new content added which included 20 new awesome boss battles, Theatre Mode and much more. 

And Re:CoM a full-3D remake of a GBA which was released in North America but not Australia or Europe. It's not bloody hard to convert a game from NTSC to PAL. Much easier than translating a game. 

And secondly: "this time in its best format - full high- definition." - Nomura

It's only Full HD if you upscale it. HD 1.5 ReMIX's native resolution is only 720p. It will be upscaled to 1080p on our PS3s but still come on don't lie in a "Special Message".

Turn it up, Nomura.

"My only regret was never releasing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix overseas," - Nomura

You've gotta be kidding me. The KHFM content wasn't that much of a big deal since we got most of the bosses in the English version and the Destiny Islands glitch was fixed in the PAL version. Sure it's nice to finally get it, but it's not that much of a big deal.

I would much rather have played Re:CoM and/or KH2FM on my PS2.

KH2's English version had no new content and KH2FM had a massive amount of great new content added which included 20 new awesome boss battles, Theatre Mode and much more. 

And Re:CoM a full-3D remake of a GBA which was released in North America but not Australia or Europe. It's not bloody hard to convert a game from NTSC to PAL. Much easier than translating a game. 

And secondly: "this time in its best format - full high- definition." - Nomura

It's only Full HD if you upscale it. HD 1.5 ReMIX's native resolution is only 720p. It will be upscaled to 1080p on our PS3s but still come on don't lie in a "Special Message".

Turn it up, Nomura.

-New Abilities

- 2 new Keyblades

- Stun Impact

- 10 new enemies (including 1 boss battle)

- Dat Stun Impact

- Switched colour palletes for regular enemies

- Did I already mention Stun Impact?

It was a big deal for the time (and in my opinion, it still is, since I never played any FM game)

REALLY that was the secret message?

Then sorry Nomura ,every non-japanese people wanted this.

Next time please don't advertise the gamescenes with photoshopped pictures, and when once beginned working in the game, do it with maximalisms.

Edited by I♥KH

20 more bosses? I didn't know KH2FM had that many more.

14 Datas

5 Absents

1 Lingering Sentiment

-New Abilities

- 2 new Keyblades

- Stun Impact

- Dat Stun Impact

It was a big deal for the time (and in my opinion, it still is, since I never played any FM game)

Compared to what KH2FM had added it's not a big deal.

14 Datas

5 Absents

1 Lingering Sentiment

Compared to what KH2FM had added it's not a big deal.

I know that KH2FM had more extra content than KHFM, but it's not like we're gonna get KH2FM soon enough right?

I'm really hyped for this game (Since I never played it, and I could only gush about it on Youtube)

I know that KH2FM had more extra content than KHFM, but it's not like we're gonna get KH2FM soon enough right?

I'm really hyped for this game (Since I never played it, and I could only gush about it on Youtube)

We're going to get KH2FM around this time next year. Haha. 

But you guys are ignoring my point, I clearly stated when you compare the the changes/improvements and content added in the Final Mixes there is a lot more for KH2FM. And my true point was that Nomura said it was only his regret not releasing KHFM outside of Japan, and I stated that KH2FM and Re:CoM are bigger deals than KHFM.

Seriously, Nomura, turn it up. Sure he can regret not releasing it outside of Japan but I don't like saying it's his only regret when compared to Re:CoM and KH2FM.

Still, it's a whole year until then. What would you rather play: KH3D, or any other game that we already have for some time now, or KHFM, which we never got?

But you guys are ignoring my point, I clearly stated when you compare the the changes/improvements and content added in the Final Mixes there is a lot more for KH2FM.

We know that, but we still don't have that game. It really seems that you're throwing down KHFM just because of the existence of KH2FM. Just sayin'

Edited by Weedanort

-New Abilities- 2 new Keyblades- Stun Impact- 10 new enemies (including 1 boss battle)- Dat Stun Impact- Switched colour palletes for regular enemies- Did I already mention Stun Impact? It was a big deal for the time (and in my opinion, it still is, since I never played any FM game)

Everyone forgets the Deep Dive secret ending and the three new Ansem Reports which were a huge deal back then. Also every gummi enemy has a new model, there are new blueprints, more gummi pieces and of course the missions.Also the problem with releasing the Final Mix in other regions was always the local Square Enix direction, who still believes that re-releases of 1-2 year old games with a bit new content will only sell in Japan and not in other countries of the world (and they are probably right).

Everyone forgets the Deep Dive secret ending and the three new Ansem Reports which were a huge deal back then. Also every gummi enemy has a new model, there are new blueprints, more gummi pieces and of course the missions.Also the problem with releasing the Final Mix in other regions was always the local Square Enix direction, who still believes that re-releases of 1-2 year old games with a bit new content will only sell in Japan and not in other countries of the world (and they are probably right).

I forgot about the Gummi Ship missions and the Ansem Reports o.o Welp, one more reason to get KHFM xD

Still, it's a whole year until then. What would you rather play: KH3D, or any other game that we already have for some time now, or KHFM, which we never got?

But you guys are ignoring my point, I clearly stated when you compare the the changes/improvements and content added in the Final Mixes there is a lot more for KH2FM.

We know that, but we still don't have that game. It really seems that you're throwing down KHFM just because of the existence of KH2FM. Just sayin'

No. You're ignoring my point. I am excited for HD 1.5 ReMIX. 

My point is just that Nomura says it's his only regret which I can't stand hearing that when there are games he hasn't released outside of Japan that have even more improvements over their original. 

If he simply said "I regret not releasing it outside of Japan" I would have no issue, but he said it's only his regret. 

God, it's not hard to understand what I'm saying.

No. You're ignoring my point. I am excited for HD 1.5 ReMIX. 

My point is just that Nomura says it's his only regret which I can't stand hearing that when there are games he hasn't released outside of Japan that have even more improvements over their original. 

Well probably Nomura did a mistake when he said that. Sure, there are better games he hasn't released for us, but KHFM's already a big thing.

If he simply said "I regret not releasing it outside of Japan" I would have no issue, but he said it's only his regret. 

God, it's not hard to understand what I'm saying.

And it's not hard to understand what others say ;)

I more want KH2FM, but I'm stilly happy we get KHFM. But to say KH1FM isn't as big as deal because theres more in KH2FM is stupid. Any fan should be happy for any FM. Any FM is a big deal.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX-Final Mix- (Japan Exclusive)

irony.

No. You're ignoring my point. I am excited for HD 1.5 ReMIX.  My point is just that Nomura says it's his only regret which I can't stand hearing that when there are games he hasn't released outside of Japan that have even more improvements over their original.  If he simply said "I regret not releasing it outside of Japan" I would have no issue, but he said it's only his regret.  God, it's not hard to understand what I'm saying.

I completely understand if he feels KHFM was his only regret.

I see your point.  If it was me I would regret cutting off the whole European and Australian fanbase who haven't modded their console or illegally obtained Swap Magic (illegal in my country at least).  Especially when it would be much easier to convert from NTSC to PAL compared to translating a whole game.  Too bad so many people only give a damn if their region gets it.  

I see your point.  If it was me I would regret cutting off the whole European and Australian fanbase who haven't modded their console or illegally obtained Swap Magic (illegal in my country at least).  Especially when it would be much easier to convert from NTSC to PAL compared to translating a whole game.  Too bad so many people only give a damn if their region gets it.  

Swap Magic is legal, it just voids any warranty you might. Modding is illegal.

Swap Magic is legal, it just voids any warranty you might. Modding is illegal.

It's illegal in my country.  No where sells it and it's difficult to import it since it can be used to play burned versions of the games, so it's not allowed.  The only copy I could find was from some Spanish website that had a reputation for sending faulty products.

-New Abilities

- 2 new Keyblades

- Stun Impact

- Dat Stun Impact

- Extended Secret Ending which is still one of the most badass things I've ever seen.

I thought the message was awesome. Other territories now are able to play Final Mix and Re: Chain. Kingdom Hearts has come such a long way in a matter of 11 years, and it's not without the support of the fans. If anything we should be grateful we're getting this at all.