Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomH3fan

My Predictions about kingdom hearts future games

2014 - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix HD

2015 - Kingdom Hearts 3.5 Remix HD version of Dream drop distance, but for the PS4 AND Xbox one

and maybe some more Games for the PC like X.2 or something

2016 - I think late 2016 kingdom Hearts 3 may be ready to be released!

Okay about a KH HD 3.5 Remix...that's not happening. KH3D is still very new and is on a system that is selling extremely well and isn't dead (especially in Japan). So I see no reason and no point to bringing KH3D in HD. Besides, how will the playstation 4/Xbox One controller work with all parts you need to do with the touch screen? I just don't see Square trying to integrate all that on the PS4/Xbox One controller. And besides, what other games are there to include in 3.5 Remix anyway?

Edited by Tails

Okay about a KH HD 3.5 Remix...that's not happening. KH3D is still very new and is on a system that is selling extremely well and isn't dead (especially in Japan). So I see no reason and no point to bringing KH3D in HD. Besides, how will the playstation 4/Xbox One controller work with all parts you need to do with the touch screen? I just don't see Square trying to integrate all that on the PS4/Xbox One controller.

What are your predictions on when Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released then?

What are your predictions on when Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released then?

If i had ro predict a release date. Then I would probably say maybe 2016 or early 2017 maybe since KH3 is still under beta developement and that they haven't made any official gameplay for it yet. Besides, Nomura's biggest priority is releasing Final Fantasy XV as he wants that game to come out as quickly as possible since it's been too long in developement and fans are starting to get tired of waiting for that game to come out.

Edited by Tails

What makes you guys say 2016 to early 2017???

I thought it'd be released in 2015.

Even though its just a prediction.

Well these are just only predctions lol. You should just take them with a grain of salt :P.

since kh ddd happens between kh3 and kh2 the name 3.5 wont make sense, plus why make a hd remake of a game when its at the best it can be at the moment, kh3 wont get a remake until maybe the ps5 if it does.

Edited by EternalReckoning

A friend said all this crap about KH3 being confirmed for release in 2016 along with multiplayer and all this stuff released in the extreme development trailer at the Japan Expo. He really has no idea what he's talking about... But I guess that means the major rumor (or he just made this stuff up to look cool) is that it's gonna be released in 2016...

Bro, you DO know how decimals work, right?

1.5 =

1 = kingdom hearts 1 

.5 = A half of a whole(1)/ Middle between 1 and 2 AKA chain of memories and days

2.5 or II.5 =

2 = kingdom hearts 2

.5 = Recoded (It's after kh 2; So again, the middle. )/ birth by sleep (It was going to be called kh 0/ it is necessary for the story to move forward, so it counts as another part. Also, they cannot put 3D on 2.5)

Kingdom hearts 3 .5 would mean kingdom hearts three and a middle story between kh3 and kh4. 

Do you even math? / You failed math didn't you xD

I don't think there'll be a 3.5

KH3 will be above the quality of any of the remasters since it's on superior hardware.  And when it is released (which I suspect 2016+) it'll be a few years before it warrants a remaster (most likely on a newer generation to warrant one at all, unless they downport and release it on the Wii U instead).  

What the remix's have in common also is that 1.5, includes KH1, 2.5 includes KH2, logically 3.5 would have to include KH3, which isn't even out, and a remaster right after it's released would look foolish.  

I think if anything, they'd make a complete MX saga collection rather than a 3.5

I do hope to get a KH movie centered on BBSV2, and KH Chi remade onto a 3D MMORPG for the PC, but I don't suspect either.

lol 3.5? Let's not get carried away with all these '#.5' names. There probably won't be a 3.5. If KHDDD was to be sold with KH3 then I'd assume they'd give it a name similar to when they sold Re:CoM with KH2FM. Probably KH3FM+, the '+' of course being Re:DDD, or whatever they call it. Although I don't know why they would remaster it to the PS4/Xbox One. Seems like overkill to me....

If you think about it, Osaka Team is working on KH3 right now. Once the Tokyo Team (or whichever team Nomura is leading) Finishes 15, they'll pool their resources.

That's two full teams working on it. They can do that in a year. PlusNomura promised a KH game a year.

KH3D is still very new

So was Peace Walker and they up-rezzed that for the MGS HD Collection. Not to mention that the PSP was at a significant high at the point PW came out. (Mostly BECAUSE it came out) Plus, the collection could really back up it's promise of keeping the (past) games on one system by bringing everything before KHIII onto just the PS3. That way all you really need do is buy a PS4 for the upcoming KHIII and presumably any future KH games.

In my opinion, Coded should be relegated to a cliffnote. It's important in the loosest sense of the word and isn't a true sequel to the string of games leading up to III like DDD is. I don't think it was really even supposed to be part of canon, they just turned a mobile game of KHI into a part of the story because why not? 

Don't take my words too seriously, though. This is really just the rambling and desperate rationalization of something I'd love to see because I don't intend to buy a 3DS for a while and a PS4 even longer, so I'll be pretty drained on KH after 2.5 comes out...and I've played all of those games, anyway. I'm still hoping they release DDD as some form of DLC, but I seriously doubt it'll happen, to be honest.