Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

I'm concidering suicide

Apperently, girly girls are evil. And unfriendly. And plain NOT NICE.

And i'm gonna end up evil one day too. Cuz I never liked violent boy stuff.

So i'm concidering ending my life since its just my destiny to hurt others anyways :

And playing dress up games is evil. Its basicly supporting bullies. :x

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Well, if being girly is related to bad and evil, why should i live on this planet?

Theres no point.

i dont recalling anyone hating on girly things here, considering half the members here are girls

Well, if being girly is related to bad and evil, why should i live on this planet?

Theres no point.

You should not go with what others say or speak of said girly girls. You are you and you have your opinions as to what they are and what you are, so live life as to what you deem you are. If you believe girly girls are nice and kind and you deem yourself to be a girly girl, then you are what you believe they are not what others believe.

Fool. Ending your life is easy. Challenge yourself and shape your own path. Girly girls are way better than someone who commits suicide anyway.

I should remember this.....but wait; how is a bully better than someone who end's their life?

This is all cuz Cricket didn't talk to me earlier.

WHY WOULD SHE BE AFRAID OF ME? I proved I was nice. I thought she could trust me.

Apperently, something really bad happoned to her. Involving females.

I hate all woman. I hope they all....die. They're nothing but bad in my eyes now.

So i'm concidering ending my life since its just my destiny to hurt others anyways :

Where are you getting this kind of information?

DON'T KILL YOURSELF DAWN! PLEASE DON'T! BEING A GIRLY GIRL ISN'T BAD, IT'S FINE! GIRLY GIRL'S AREN'T MEAN! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND KIND PEOPLE, I SWEAR IT! PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF!!!  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :

...I talked to Sora96 about the issue with cricket.

He told me...she asked him if I was crazy.

Soo she isn't probably avoiding me over THEM; she may be avoiding me over...

....me.....

*sigh*

I hope this thread gets locked. and deleted...

...I talked to Sora96 about the issue with cricket.

He told me...she asked him if I was crazy.

Soo she isn't probably avoiding me over THEM; she may be avoiding me over...

....me.....

*sigh*

I hope this thread gets locked. and deleted...

If you kill your self I will find your soul and drag it back to your body just so I can give it the lecture of a lifetime.

If you kill your self I will find your soul and drag it back to your body just so I can give it the lecture of a lifetime.

I understand...*sigh*

I'm sure my soul wouldn't be too hard to drag out, anyways....it has 'this' writen ALL OVER it.....

DUDE SHE'S ACTUALLY CONSIDERING DOING A SUICIDE! PLEASE STOP JOKING AROUND AND STOP APPROVING THIS!

.... Seriously? That aint the DawnStar I know.

I thought this was a random topic, but this is serious. Besides, committing suicide will make you no better than anyone on Earth. You are better than those stupid girls.

You need to get back to your normal self, and forget about the word suicide. I rather hear you go nuts over Riku than hearing you talk about Suicide. You're in your teenage years right? It's too early to be thinking about dying. You have a lot of life to live for. Don't let anyone bring you down. Overcome the obstacles and move on down the path you paved yourself.

Sorry I have to rant like this, but I take suicides very seriously. I hate the idea of killing one's self thinking that they will ascend to afterlife when committing suicide will just take you to a place much more worse than this world we live in. Trust me, you will be grateful that you lived on to see the kind of good you can do to this world.

Okay I am going to be strict and blunt about this Dawnstar. No one cares about what another person is doing at all. No one cares if someone is into something else. Some may, but all in all it doesn't affect them at all. No one says girly girls are evil and I don't get where you got that from. Don't talk about suicide because of some assumptions that aren't even true. Honestly, everyone has their own opinion on others and even if a few people want to avoid you they are not worth your time and they shouldn't be worth your life either. Just stop acting like everyone is going against "girly girls" when it has never been like that. 

If Cricket doesn't want to speak to you then she doesn't have to. This happens to everyone, it isn't something to kill yourself over. 

Exactly! That's what I've been talking to her about ^_^

I'm okay now.....I hope I can stay okay now.

Some people have talked personally with me to help me out. I'm greatful for all the support...thanks....

I hope.

My brain can heal one day and all the stress in my life can end without having to effect anyone else in a negative way...

Peace. I just want peace....for me, and everyone else.