Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oops, sorry, I had no idea this was here. I used Google search snice the on sure search doesn't work on mobile and didn't find anything. Lemme just Re ask my question here then.

If Steven were to be fatally injured, would he be able to regenerate inside his gem, or would he die, since he's half human?

My opinion: I think he'd die, but since his Gem was once Rose's gem, I think she'd make a reappearance, maybe.

Considering the early mix-up, I might as well play ball with this:

"Too Many Birthdays" told us that since Steven is a human/Gem hybrid, his age is limitless, but he can still die from old age. Now, it's understandable that he would die from natural causes considering that it would affect his human side. However, if it's from something like heavy injury caused from an outside force, then it becomes a more complicated answer. If I had to guess, I would say no, he can't regenerate because Rose's Gem, as is, seems to be the only thing linked to Steven's body that allows him to do things outside of a normal human's capabilities. His ability to set his own age may be related to how Gems are able to change their genetic material to different shapes i.e. one of the Crystal Gems changing their outfits, and his ability to use Rose's shield, have access/command of her room, being able to do whatever it is he does with Lion (lol) are in the same vein.

I feel bad for not posting in this thread more often. This is one of my favorite current Western animated shows after all, I can take time of my constant wanking of anime, video games and bad jokes to post here. xD

So uh... spoilers be leakin'. That kinda sucks.

Ooh, super hyped!  I can't wait! :D

After making us wait so long it'd better be four Steven Bombs and not just one episode a week for four weeks.

Hey CN, here's an idea, how about taking some airtime away from TTG reruns so the good shows can have regular schedules?

Ugh, I hope so; we had a five month haitus, and I really wanna see more episodes.  Although I wonder if its punishment after what happened to Zamii...

Actually, to me it seems that CN hasn't been showing TTG as much as they used to.  I remember when that's all they'd advertise (though they still kinda do) and that it'd be on for like eight to ten hours a day! >:(  Now, it seems to only be on for two to three hours a day, so that's a vast approvement.  Of course, with the internet, I don't really watch TV much anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRR4pBdDwyMWhat do you think about the new Steven Universe news? I'm really excited about us getting 2 episodes in one day next week! I can't wait for Steven Universe In Too Deep it's going to be so exciting :D

Edited by xTheOnlyProdigyx

Episode titles? What, is "In too deep" the name of the season/arc? 'Cause that's what I thought the episode was called

"In too Deep" Is the name of the event. Like how the 3rd Steven Bomb was call "The Week of Sardonyx"

Where's my fourth week dammit! Yes I'm being greedy. If I had it my way it'd be four Steven Bombs in a row and each episode would be a double premier.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

So...

My thoughts on the recent episodes "Super Watermelon Island" and "Gem Drill".

Somebody fill in me if I'm missing something, but is there a plausible explanation for how Steven can randomly boot himself up to random watermelon avatars? Yes, I know that he has a connection to the watermelons and that his dreams can transcend reality to a certain extent like in "Chilled Tide" But I don't remember anything being said about him being able to do something like this. Maybe I'm overthinking it. It's just been a long while since I've seen the show and I don't remember a lot of things. Anyways, it was good to see Alexandrite again. In hindsight, she always got a bad rep among the other Gem Fusions, though I guess that's mostly because she was apart of "Fusion Cuisine", so I was glad she got to have a more prominent role. Seeing the drill finally be used and the sequence with Steven "talking" to the Cluster was pretty much the highlight of this little two parter, I would think. I mean, I didn't even think about anybody, let alone Steven, coming up with that type of solution for stopping the Cluster. It also makes me think about if we're going to see some actual sentient Gems other than our usual cast in the future instead of just more Gem Mutants.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

So there was a thread :biggrin:

Peridot keeps getting better with each episode somehow.

I'm convinced even the surliest and altruistic of villains can soften up to Steven Universe.

Watch as they decide to make Jasper an ally too.

I'm convinced even the surliest and altruistic of villains can soften up to Steven Universe.

Watch as they decide to make Jasper an ally too.

I'd be disappoint if she wasn't one by this point. xD