Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fierce Deity Link

You know what the best part about KH3 will be?

But then it won't even be Kingdom Hearts anymore. Kingdom Hearts is built upon weird faces, just ask Sora.

In the end, we all know Square will probably just rename it Final Fantasy 16 to try and keep consistency. Meanwhile, the series we know as Kingdom Hearts will be cursed graced with an endless supply of hand-held and mobile games starring a new cast of paper-faced protagonists.

It sort of looks like this 

pause at 0:25 to see it. 

The Japanese version is so much better than English version.

AWESOME!

Those faces always use to get me mad. 

What makes me even more mad is that they still had them in 1.5 >.< Like wasn't it suppose to be a REMASTER.

Anywho, I am happy for the departure of Paper faces.

Then there's fingers and not those chalky fry-like appendages they have. I SWEAR. WE BETTER GET ACTUAL FINGERS.

And Sora should have leg hair.  I have a hard time believing he shaves his legs.

Yeah me too.... Any Example please?

It's like his default face when he's not in a cutscene. Y'know, it's 2D instead of 3D. But in a lot of cutscenes where the character isn't zoomed in on, they'll stick with the 2D faces, which I find to be really ugly.

It's like his default face when he's not in a cutscene. Y'know, it's 2D instead of 3D. But in a lot of cutscenes where the character isn't zoomed in on, they'll stick with the 2D faces, which I find to be really ugly.

It's even worse in re:COM.