Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

what improvements are you expecting from kingdom hearts III?

im expecting kingdom hearts to fix the many oddities it has kept throughout the series like the VERY limited npc's in the world's the graphics which is obviously ALOT better the weird fish face (although i doubt this will ever be a problem with the new graphics) ect. i want to see chocobo in kingdom hearts like how the moogles are in every installment to date i feel they should just be there they'd just fit so well also i want kingdom hearts to be more open world because i feel kingdom hearts was just too damn linear i mean it just felt like i could only go in "one direction" pun intendended. i think we should have a larger choice of magic like "water, ultima, flare ,doom ,shell ,holy"ect. i also want drives to return along with reaction commands but in a diffrent form like button mashing or something. also i would like to see optional party members and more alternative cutscenes. i also really want a more ff bosses other then sephiroth like kefka , kadaj or gilgemesh , kuja or seymore & more chronologically accurate final fantasy character's more world's , ff world's more keyblades battle cutscenes larger world's ff easter eggs what are some of your opinions do you guys agree with me?

Edited by liamaru

Kairi being playableDonald being a more useful AI Party MemberOnline support of some sort

Well, I'm sure that your allies' AI will be much more improved in KH3 seeing how improved they were in Birth by Sleep and Re: Coded. I'm confident that the Osaka Team Will make the ally AI be more useful and have better damage output than in KH1 and KH2. As for online support, I don't think that will happen anytime soon., especially since Disney doesn't want their games to have any type of digital content on their games.

Kairi being playableDonald being a more useful AI Party MemberOnline support of some sort

heyyy donold is useful......if you don't need any potions or someone to die after the match begins lol

Well, I'm sure that your allies' AI will be much more improved in KH3 seeing how improved they were in Birth by Sleep and Re: Coded. I'm confident that the Osaka Team Will make the ally AI be more useful and have better damage output than in KH1 and KH2. As for online support, I don't think that will happen anytime soon., especially since Disney doesn't want their games to have any type of digital content on their games.

mickey caste of illusions

heyyy donold is useful......if you don't need any potions or someone to die after the match begins lolmickey caste of illusions

I think you mean "Castle of Illusions" there :P.

Do

Playable Kairi

Better AI (Donald and Goofy have both come in helpful to me, healing/giving me MP near critical times, but on proud and even on beginner with no changing armor and speedrunning I may as well of had a single party with just me they were dead half the time)

New Game+

I would like to see a melding of the Command Deck and the KH2 ability system.  I'd be happy with the command deck but I understand some people would rather it stuck more closely to KH1 + KH2 (but the command deck tends to make gameplay more interesting), so a child of the two would make everyone happy

Online multiplayer battles in an arena of sorts.

Don't

I also don't want DLC.  I'm fine with FM content being released as DLC (in one neat pack not separate bundles to grab more money) but I don't wanna dress Sora or Kairi up as a skimpy cat girl

Not Drive forms (Yes, they're great, but I don't want KH2 Rehashed gameplay, new and improved things please)

i feel kingdom hearts wa just too damn linear 

To be fair you can go out of order with the worlds in KH.  

Also the Balloon command is technically water magic (though I agree it would be more epic to see actual water instead of it contained in Balloons)

im expecting kingdom hearts to fix the many oddities it has kept throughout the series like the VERY limited npc's in the world's the graphics which is obviously ALOT better the weird fish face (although i doubt this will ever be a problem with the new graphics) ect. i want to see chocobo in kingdom hearts like how the moogles are in every installment to date i feel they should just be there they'd just fit so well also i want kingdom hearts to be more open world because i feel kingdom hearts wa just too damn linear i mean it just delt like i could only go "one direction" pun intendended. i think we should have a larger choice of magic like "water, ultima, flare ,doom ,shell ,holy"ect. i also want drives to return along with reaction commands but in a diffrent way like button mashing or something. also i would like to see optional party members and more alternative cutscenes. i also really want a more ff bosses other then sephiroth like kefka , kadaj or gilgemesh , kuja or seymore & more chronologically accurate final fantasy character's what do you think?

Pretty much everything you said here covers it for me. :D

Not "improvements" but what i want.

No paper face thing. More NPC. Frozen. Cool boss battles. Epic music. Epic feels. More disney. Improved flowmotion. Many worlds. Star wars. No cliffhanger ending. Kairi tutorial. Lots of summons. Dualshock 4 speaker function. Amazing Donald and Goofy AI. No unanswered questions. All enemies so far. Dre eater cameos. Epic keyblade war. Awesome lea vs saix moment. No more "darkness is too strong, i hate myself" from riku. And a sad ending for one character. (I know what xehanort has done so far is enough to end him, but if thats my firsy KH game, i'd want some new reason to hate him). And make sora a bit older. That would be cool.

Edited by Xian Cano

Do

Playable Kairi

Better AI (Donald and Goofy have both come in helpful to me, healing/giving me MP near critical times, but on proud and even on beginner with no changing armor and speedrunning I may as well of had a single party with just me they were dead half the time)

New Game+

I would like to see a melding of the Command Deck and the KH2 ability system.  I'd be happy with the command deck but I understand some people would rather it stuck more closely to KH1 + KH2 (but the command deck tends to make gameplay more interesting), so a child of the two would make everyone happy

Online multiplayer battles in an arena of sorts.

Don't

I also don't want DLC.  I'm fine with FM content being released as DLC (in one neat pack not separate bundles to grab more money) but I don't wanna dress Sora or Kairi up as a skimpy cat girl

Not Drive forms (Yes, they're great, but I don't want KH2 Rehashed gameplay, new and improved things please)

To be fair you can go out of order with the worlds in KH.  

Also the Balloon command is technically water magic (though I agree it would be more epic to see actual water instead of it contained in Balloons)

But what about Donald with skimpy cat girl DLC? There has to be something for every demographic in this game!

Well, I'm expecting for the gameplay to be top notch, and well, after playing through all of the entries in the series, I know that I will not be disappointed by the gameplay. The graphics will obviously be even more gorgeous, and well, I really don't expect anything else, only that the game is at least a bit longer than Kingdom Hearts II, and I would also love to battle Gilgamesh.  I have already imagined on numerous occasions what he would say to Sora when they meet!  Ahem, if I may:

Sora: Huh?  Who are you?

Gilgamesh:  You haven't heard of me?  I am the great warrior Gilgamesh, forever seeking worthy opponents and rare weapons to add to my collection!

Sora: *looks at Gilgamesh confusingly while Donald and Goofy are just as confused.*

Gilgamesh: *notices Sora's Keyblade and then fanboys over it.*  Oh, what an interesting blade you have there!  I must add it to my vast collection of weapons!  If I win, I get your...uh, what's it called?

Sora: It's a Keyblade!

Gilgamesh: Ah yes, if I win, I get to keep the Keyblade as my prize!  If you win, I shall give you one of my weapons!

Sora: Sounds good to me!

Gilgamesh: Then let us begin!  Ohoho, we were destined to meet Sora!  I shall enjoy this, our fated duel!

*one ass whooping battle later, Gilgamesh is defeated.*

Gilgamesh: It cannot be!?  I lost!?

Sora: Looks like it.

Gilgamesh: Ah well, a deal is a deal.  Here you go.  But make no mistake, we shall meet again!  Muwahahahahahahaha! *disappears in a puff of smoke.*

Sora: What the heck was up with that kook? 

Donald: Beats me.

Goofy: A-hyuck, he sure was enthusiastic though! *scene ends*

New Weapon Obtained! Excalibur!  A powerful Keyblade that houses the spirit of the legendary mighty sword of the same name!

Lol, yeah, as I said, I've thought about this a lot.  Back to my main answer, I just hope that Nomura will deliver us a masterpiece of a gaming experience, which I'm more than sure that he'll deliver. :)

You know how KH II had the same battle system for KH I but vastly improved? I'm hoping for at least the same amount of improvement from II to III.

Ideally I'd like to have the KH I/II battle menu (which it looks like we do) combined with the deck system, as in being able to create separate decks for each command, Attack, Magic, Item etc.

But what about Donald with skimpy cat girl DLC? There has to be something for every demographic in this game!

Doland and gooby should be black lesbians because disney became has marvel and they want to appeal to all the black lesbians.

Doland and gooby should be black lesbians because disney became has marvel and they want to appeal to all the black lesbians.

gooby should dress like baman while doland dresses like spotterman as DLC LOL Edited by liamaru

The biggest thing I want is improved combat. Don't get me wrong, I love the battles systems in this series but I'd like more complexity to it.

Things like: button combos, charged attacks, being able to break out of a combo, smoother flowmotion transitions, being able to be knocked to the floor or into a wall instead of always landing on your feet, temporary command fusing like in CoM, etc Of course they would also have to make the AI appropriately responsive to the new combat too.

Should have some kind of big multiplayer component.

Also, as much playtime with different playable characters as possible(especially Kairi, Riku and Aqua!!) with each character having vastly different abilities.

Having these things would definitely give KH3 great replay value.

Donald is only good for yelling "SOWAAAA"  Although, i found imh more useful in KH1... Since i noticed he healed me way more often than goofy some odd reason... Although i decided in worlds not to change my party members and to keep donald and goofy, cause doesnt it make more sense to level up the people that are with you for the final boss instead of the people that are there for 30 minutes..? BUT Donald wasn't useful, but in any kh game he was more useful in KH1...

Donald's already skimpy enough though with his no pants rule?