Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AuraAce

Have we known about Keyblade Transformations all along?

Lingering Sentiment/Terra has done this has shown above. Ventus has been seen using his Keyblade as a Keyblade Glider, same with Aqua plus she's used it as a crossbow too. No Heart also transformed his Keyblade.

I think what all the thrill is really about is that people are excited to actually get to use a set variations of Keyblade transformations, compared to the little we got to use in BbS. If that's not the case, and people actually thought that Keyblade transformations was something completely shockingly new, I ask how?! How could people not see Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' Keyblades transform over and over again in BbS? Not everybody has fought the Lingering Sentiment but everybody has at least watched it on Youtube or something.

Lingering Sentiment/Terra has done this has shown above. Ventus has been seen using his Keyblade as a Keyblade Glider, same with Aqua plus she's used it as a crossbow too. No Heart also transformed his Keyblade.

I think what all the thrill is really about is that people are excited to actually get to use a set variations of Keyblade transformations, compared to the little we got to use in BbS. If that's not the case, and people actually thought that Keyblade transformations was something completely shockingly new, I ask how?! How could people not see Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' Keyblades transform over and over again in BbS? Not everybody has fought the Lingering Sentiment but everybody has at least watched it on Youtube or something.

What?!?!? What did No Heart turn his Keyblade into?!?!?

Yeah but I meant the wide array of transformations shown in KH2 Final Mix.

Technically, the Lingering Will is just Terra's feelings and mind so it can do things the human body can't due to physics limitations.

Technically, the Lingering Will is just Terra's feelings and mind so it can do things the human body can't due to physics limitations.

That doesn't really make any sense since the Lingering Will had all Terra's abilities. Plus the keyblade's abilities are a extension of the the wielders power they're only really limited by the skill of the wielder. Considering Terra skill set by the end of the game and his ability to pass Riku the ability to wield the key blade his power was more then enough to accomplish such feats. At any rate my comment was just a joke because I really wanted to crack enemies with  a whip lol.

Edited by devereauxr

That doesn't really make any sense since the Lingering Will had all Terra's abilities. Plus the keyblade's abilities are a extension of the the wielders power they're only really limited by the skill of the wielder. Considering Terra skill set by the end of the game and his ability to pass Riku the ability to wield the key blade his power was more then enough to accomplish such feats. At any rate my comment was just a joke because I really wanted to crack enemies with whip lol.

We're talking about Kingdom Hearts xD

It would be fun if you could use all Lingering Will's abilities in Birth by Sleep but unfortunately we can't lol

We're talking about Kingdom Hearts xD

It would be fun if you could use all Lingering Will's abilities in Birth by Sleep but unfortunately we can't lol

Yeah that's what I was getting at when it comes to KH physics kinda goes out the window lol *Runs up the side of the Memory Skyscraper*.

Excuse my ignorance but what does that actually do?

The one at the top is used by No Heart to fly around the room. I'm guessing it's Xehanort's version of a Keyblade Glider. The left one at the bottom is sort of a knee pad. He attaches it to one of his legs and starts kicking you, if I remember correctly. The middle one is a transformation used to grab and pick up his enemies. And the one to the right is used to create a massive force shield of darkness which you have to take down from time to time. While that is going on No Heart relaxes in his throne.

Seems to me like Keyblade transformations are a sign of higher level control/mastery over the Keyblade. While Sora may not be a master, he has still been using the keyblade for a while now so he probably learned how to transform it. Riku will probably also have his own transformations if he is playable