Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
13th_reflection

How the hell is young xehanort supposed to die?

So we know that there's like a trillion goddamn xehanorts for no reason. But what I don't understand, if xehanort is supposed to perish, then how will young xehanort die? Because theoretically, if he dies then the ENTIRE existence of everything that's ever happened in kingdom hearts will not exist. Because if xehanort wasn't around for birth by sleep, then I don't even know where ven would be, terra and aqua probably would've both passed the mark of mastery, and none of the journeys would've ever happened. Aka riku and sora would've never had a Keyblade... Quite the firetrucked up theory but lemme know what u guys think

Maybe he'll get stuck in some sort of time paradox or something.Either that, or Sora stabs him repeatedly through the chest. Since it kills the youngest of the Norts who are involved in this, all the other Norts cease to exist and then Nomura adds some ret@rded excuse for how everything didn't go back to the way it started

Quite simple really. He. Doesn't. Die. :D

In fact, if you think about it, Master Xehanort doesn't technically have to die either. He just needs to be thwarted one last time. Whether that means destroying him once and for all or somehow converting/convincing him into realizing that what he's doing is wrong, either way, the guy just has to be stopped. I know just outright ending him is the traditional and most likely outcome, but I'd like to think that Nomura's got a few surprises in store for me in terms to how the Xehanort saga wraps up.

But basically, Young Xehanort wont die because he won't have to. Not ever. In fact, it's kind of impossible to. This style of time travel seems to be based on the "you can't outrun destiny/fate/fixed events in time" sort of rule, meaning that no matter how much you try, you will never be able to heavily alter or avoid the path fate has set up for you, and Xehanort has already made himself a huge part of everyone's path in life. So the paradox of having Xehanort never exist is never an issue because quite frankly, it's set in stone.

So there's no need to worry about Young Xehanort dying. Dude is practically granted guaranteed immortality just by knowing of his future self and all of the deeds he will commit in the future. And even if there was a chance to kill him, he has heavy time control magic, so good luck never having any fatal damage you deal to him be reversed in under 5 seconds.

i dunno maybe sora and riku can destroy him with the combined power of darkness and light in one final attack like they did with xemnas, or sora just will just push him off the cliff they will most likely be fighting on. oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......i dunno

Why would you want to kill Benjamin Diskin?

Fool. Didn't all those Norts already go back to their own time?

Well, if Young Xehanort returned to his own time, he could just time travel again and reassemble the Norts. That's what I've thought, anyway.