Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Namine or Xion?

Well obviously it has to be Namine, though I find Roxas/Xion to look better together, since they both use the keyblade, but then again Xion was after all Sora's memories of Kairi. So I actually don't know which girl to choose.

Xion would make more sense since the two actually had character development with each other, but it is selfcest.

Namine makes no sense to me. One minute she tells him he's not supposed to exist, a girl he's never even met, and the next they're all lovey-dovey and instantly an implied couple. You can also consider it incest since they technically are twins, born at the exact same time from the same person. I like Namine more than Xion, but her relationship with Roxas, especially the implied romantic one in the game, has no real support other than "oh our Somebodies love each other, so we should do."

That aside, I'd choose the RokuShi pairing.

Well Roxas and Xion will be kind of weird if you think about it. Xion is made up of Sora's memories, And Roxas is Sora's nobody. To much of a relation their lol. I guess you can say they will have to much in common. So I guess Namine` and Roxas would be good.

I like namine better than xion, but I would have to choose xion for roxas. I saw more of a connection between roxas and xion. Roxas and namine are sort of just automatically a couple by the end of kh2. I saw more cutesy/romantic moments between xion and roxas. The only real cute things in my opinion that happenned between roxas and namine,were the things that happened between sora and kairi. I'm not a big fan of either pairing though.

Namine, its kinda creepy if it was Xion cuz its like dating your sister since its they are both part of the same person

Actually, dating Namine is more like dating your sister. She and Roxas were born at the same time from the same person after all. Dating Xion is more like extreme narcissism.

It's funny. Spoiler tagged because it may not be entirely appropriate for some people.

If you replace the words 'ice cream' in Roxas' diary to '$3X'...

So in all reality, he just wants to be in a threesome.

Ive been thinking about this for a while now. From playing KHDS for my 3rd time now. FYI I can't use proper grammar, or spell.

=====================

Between Roxas and Namine= High Potential Couple

=====================

When roxas first met her, you knew for sure he liked her(hell I liked her FOR him). Also imo, she saw more of Roxas than anyone else, telling his dumbass to use the Keyblade when jumped by nobody's. Freezing time to say hello. Inviting him to her crib. Not to mention, Roxas had more of a personality when he was in TT with his friends (Hayner Pence Ollette). So he actually knew himself he liked namine. The end AMV when you beat KH2 kinda puts the icing on the cake.

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

So when Sora saves everyone in the next big KH, not only will he not remember Xion, he will run after namine first, no doubt.

Note: Well to be honest he just might, he did have flashbacks of his true past with Axel so he might have a couple of Xion when he see's her.

END SPOILER ALERT

====================

Between Roxas and Xion(faveKHchar)- High Potential Siblings

====================

Now don't get me wrong, at the end of "days" I wanted Xion to be the one roxas would end up with and I hated namine for it, but after some careful thought I changed my mind. Xion and Roxas are similar in a lot of ways, and grew up together in the organization. (yeah they grew up! Roxas and Xion had like 1 year to live so its practically growing up together.)

So if we are talking about affection between these two, I would have to say it was more, brother and sister love, like Xion was looking out for roxas the whole time. Just listen how Axel and Xion talk about Roxas privately. Even though Xion was born after roxas, she for sure played the role of his older sister.I think that is all the love Xion has for him, it could be the other way with roxas but, he has namine for that now.

====================

Between Riku and Xion????= Mid Potential Couple

====================

To be completely honest, i saw more romance between Riku and Xion, I mean Riku could have killed her, and Xion could have fought him back.

IMO, i think he has the most connection with her, since he got her going on her quest for knowing who she really was, and this may be a wild shot in the barrel but I think Xion went back to Sora for Riku. would make sense with all that time they spend together on that island.

==== Original == Blondie === Darkie

==== Sora ===== Roxas === Vanitas

==== Kairi ====== Namine == Xion

( butterflylexi said:I understand why Xion and Roxas would be a good match, but I still don't like it. Roxas was created from Sora, and Xion from Roxas and Sora. It just seems very wierd.) well yes and no because she was made from his memories of kairi so in a way she's kairi's nobody but namine's kairi's nobody so really roxas could date both of them but because xion looks more like kairi u might say it shound be xion and kairi

question's?

( butterflylexi said:I understand why Xion and Roxas would be a good match, but I still don't like it. Roxas was created from Sora, and Xion from Roxas and Sora. It just seems very wierd.) well yes and no because she was made from his memories of kairi so in a way she's kairi's nobody but namine's kairi's nobody so really roxas could date both of them but because xion looks more like kairi u might say it shound be xion and kairi

question's?

No, Xion isn't a Nobody.

She's a replica of Roxas made of Sora's memories. That means she's a replica of Roxas made of Sora's memories. Her physical form is due to Sora's strong emotions for Kairi (e.g. he wants her safe, which were prominent thoughts and feelings when Roxas and Xion were born).

No, Xion isn't a Nobody.

She's a replica of Roxas made of Sora's memories. That means she's a replica of Roxas made of Sora's memories. Her physical form is due to Sora's strong emotions for Kairi (e.g. he wants her safe, which were prominent thoughts and feelings when Roxas and Xion were born).

Actually, she takes on the Kairi-like appearance because she was created of Sora's strongest memories, which are of Kairi.

( butterflylexi said:I understand why Xion and Roxas would be a good match, but I still don't like it. Roxas was created from Sora, and Xion from Roxas and Sora.

Xion was initially created from Sora (and a puppet base, but whatever). Over the course of Days, asides from taking more and more of Sora's memories through Roxas, she started taking Roxas' and Riku's memories as well.

It just seems very wierd.) well yes and no because she was made from his memories of kairi so in a way she's kairi's nobody

Not really.

but namine's kairi's nobody so really roxas could date both of them but because xion looks more like kairi u might say it shound be xion and kairi

So basically, you're saying Roxas should be dating both of them because you think they're all essentially the same person just because they have the same face :

I fail to see the logic here.

question's?

Your post made like no sense.