Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

i want pichu to come back. he was one of my favorite characters in melee. the whole thing where he hurts himself when he attacks made him WAAAAAAY underpowered, and to be ohnest, i still liked it :) it was an acomplishment when you beat someone with pichu and in my opnion, he was a better joke character than wii fit trainer is (but they come close xD)

but looking into that picture, fawful would definetly be my second choice. he is my favorite mario character ever and i would love to see some reprisentation from the mario and luigi series aside from the chars that appear on other games. like, i really wish there were broggy and starlo assist trophies xD

i really wanted bayonetta but being an extreamly mature character, im 99.99999999% sure nintendo will not have that.

but to be ohnest, i think shantae will win the first ballat. ive seen so many people that want her and she is even getting promoted by wayforward and has a freaking known hashtag xD ive never been into shantae, but i heard its good so maybe ill get into it some other time. but i do hope the shantae fans enjoy the char when it (probably) gets released as dlc. not sure if she will, but it really seems like she will. and if she doesent, i think shovel knight will.

Edited by Sorual

I voted for Sora so I could mention how it'd be great to hit Nintendo icons like Link with a giant key.

I would go ahead and vote again for Banjo Kazooie (cause I feel they're more fitting, being originally Nintendo characters) but I can't see them being accepted, probably Nintendo's own characters are only allowed.  

Oh, the daily "Who did you vote for" thread's here. I was beginning to worry that everyone had realized this had already been mentioned enough on here...

Fixed.4 threads iirc. Jeez no one looks in the forums anymore.

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Apparently, Nintendo is allowing people to vote for their favorite character. So, wouldn't be good if we vote for Sora? We really don't need K.rool playable. You should vote for Sora!

Seeing the multiple tags you have for this thread, I will vote for him at your request.

But I don't want to vote for Sora.

And I do not want to do homework, but I have to do it anyway. So shall you do the same; you shall vote for Sora like I am.

Seeing the multiple tags you have for this thread, I will vote for him at your request.

And I do not want to do homework, but I have to do it anyway. So shall you do the same; you shall vote for Sora like I am.

I'd rather vote for a Nintendo character that deserves to be in Smash Bros. than some character who's next major appearance won't even be on a Nintendo platform.

Fixed.4 threads iirc. Jeez no one looks in the forums anymore.

Most of them are just plain "VOTE FOR SORA EVERYONE" though. :/ There have been way too many of these threads though, I can agree on that. It's like the Smash discussion thread is invisible to everyone except for 5 or so people on here.

I'd rather vote for a Nintendo character that deserves to be in Smash Bros. than some character who's next major appearance won't even be on a Nintendo platform.

My thoughts exactly. This is a Nintendo game, people need to remember that.