Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
lostmemory123

TWEWY 2 at E3 Maybe?

Posted Image

Its almost been a good 3 years since "The World Ends With You" came to smartphones.Likewise, its almost been a good 3 years since a sequel to the game has been teased, and with each passing day my patience has only gotten

But with this E3 just on the horizon, Im hopeful that Square Enix might pull a surprise on us and reveal some news on this new installment, and if they dont Im going to cry cause at that point Ill give up on Square and just make my own horrible fanfiction on this franchise.

So, I wanted to see some thoughts.Do you guys think there is a sliver of a chance this title may pop out in the E3 hype, or have you already given up hope on this thing?

It's gotta happen! One for the 3DS would shoot their sales up to the Edge of the solar system! Streetpass would work with the Mingle. I loved that game so much!

It's gotta happen! One for the 3DS would shoot their sales up to the Edge of the solar system! Streetpass would work with the Mingle. I loved that game so much!

Yeah, because the first one sold great. Lol.

Yeah, because the first one sold great. Lol.

Are you sarcastic, or is that true?Nah, of course you're telling the truth! Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Sarcastic. Didn't even sell a million.

Drat. I though for sure it would sell more. I guess people just can't respect a quality game. I'd still be excited if they did make another game.

TWEWY 2 is in the back of my mind. Meaning over the years, I decided not to care very much about a sequel for TWEWY. I still remain hopeful for the sequel. I just expect to find out the sequel is announced when I'm not expecting the announcement.

Let's be realistic,  a game with no profit just won't come out like that. Especially a sequel, and as Sora96 said, not even a million.

I mean.

Sarcastic. Didn't even sell a million.

Yeah, the first oen did not do so well. Though that's mainly because the first game didn't have very good marketing for enough people to even know about TWEWY.

Well, given how the game is beloved by a lot of people, a sequel should be in the works sometime!  I haven't played the game myself, so I really can't say much about it, but, from what I've heard and read, the game really is something else!  And the TWEWY crew looks badass, based on what I've seen from KH3D! :D