Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Final Fantasy VII Remake General Discussion

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like fact Lightning is now a good chance to appear in VII Remake?

• Yes.
    • Will depend on how she is used.
    • No.

Producer: Yoshinori Kitase

Director: Tetsuya Nomura

Scenario Writer: Kazushige Nojima

Event Director: Motomu Toriyama

Game Design Director: Yuji Abe

Art Directors: Norihito Ueno & Toshitaka Matsuda

VFX & Graphics Director: Shintaro Takai

Battle System Director: Nobuyuki Matsuoka

Main Programmer: Yoshikazu Miyake

Composers: Masashi Hamauzu, Nobuo Uematsu & Mitsuto Suzuki

Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto

Other roles if needed:

Co-Director: Motomu Toriyama

Scenario Writers: Daisuke Watanabe

Posted Image

On topic: It does seem quite obvious at this point....but watch Square pull a curveball on us as usual. xD

The only possible curveball would be they outsourced it and have the XIII team making X-3.

So I'm definitely a hater. As I certainly did not....enjoy, for lack of a better word, XIII.

But it's still a remake of one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time so I'll accept it if it is that team. Not like they can screw up the groundwork already laid out for them with original VII still hanging around...

So I'm definitely a hater. As I certainly did not....enjoy, for lack of a better word, XIII.But it's still a remake of one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time so I'll accept it if it is that team. Not like they can screw up the groundwork already laid out for them with original VII still hanging around...

Oh you don't have to worry about that. Many staff from the original game are in the XIII team and are surely working on VII Remake: Kitase, Nojima, Nomura, Toriyama, Takai etc

The only possible curveball would be they outsourced it and have the XIII team making X-3.

With X/X-2 HD remaster outsourced (and getting good scores), it would be interesting to see VII being outsourced. Edited by Youthful Z

With X/X-2 HD remaster outsourced (and getting good scores), it would be interesting to see VII being outsourced.

While the exact same team and division, it's completely different. X/X-2 HD was a remaster under their supervision. They gave Virtuos the data and they remastered it. VII Remake is a full remake, it's going to take the budget, team size and time of a brand new game.

But why, though? Why wait so long?

As you would know they have a lot of work. The remake appears not to be as high a priority as Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV.

No, they're made by different teams & studios and begun development only last year.

You think Nomura's going to take a whole generation again? Haha.

Haha. Yes. Haha.He's too busy with other projects and if you think that this gen will be as long as the last gen then I must disagree.

Haha. Yes. Haha.He's too busy with other projects and if you think that this gen will be as long as the last gen then I must disagree.

Actually, most of his announced projects will be done soon and even KH3 he's just the creative visionary, he's not leading the team or anything.

I don't understand. It looks the same, just upscaled graphics.

What's the difference between them? Both of them have the exact same models anyway.

Wow, THQ. You disappoint me. This remake looks so similar that's it's Sonic the Bear HD all over again.

I don't understand. It looks the same, just upscaled graphics.

What's the difference between them? Both of them have the exact same models anyway.

Wow, THQ. You disappoint me. This remake looks so similar that's it's Sonic the Bear HD all over again.

Looks the same to me :/

what's the point to the sarcasm