Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Moochieh32

If Marluxia is confirmed for KH3...

Well it could just be the lesser nobodies since Xemnas is still around controlling nobodies. Does not necessarily mean that Marluxia or Larxene be making an appearance. Although i hope they make an appearance at least as a somebody.

Well it could just be the lesser nobodies since Xemnas is still around controlling nobodies. Does not necessarily mean that Marluxia or Larxene be making an appearance. Although i hope they make an appearance at least as a somebody.

I know, just saying the characters themselves are going to appear. We don't know what their real names will be so I'd still use the names we know for now to describe them and that's their Nobody names.

Well don't forget Xemnas can control all lesser Nobodies, just as Ansem can control all Heartless. Just because Marluxia's minion-Nobody is present doesn't necessarily mean that he's still around...as a Nobody at least. After all, Young Xehanort and Xemnas said that not all their original members were fit for the job, through either "weakness of body, weakness of will, or weakness of trust". Marluxia and Larxene were probably the least trustworthy people out of that whole group, so odds are they were not suitable anyway. Those other qualifiers may have been referring to Demyx and Luxord as well, as Demyx was capable but not much of a fighter in spirit and Luxord...well, he might not be much of a confrontational fighter since he relies on tricks so many times. So if Demyx is supposed to be "weak of will" and Luxord "weak of body", then they might be marked out too. But that's not to say that there is no chance of them being a part of things. That chess board is still perplexing, as we don't quite know if it's meant to depict all of the battles of the series so far (Ven vs Vanitas, Sora vs Luxord, etc.) and the battle to come (Sora vs Xehanort), or if it is meant to purely foreshadow only the battles of KH3. We will ultimately have to wait for more details to be sure.

Buuuuut I wouldn't mind finding out their fates either way.

Surely, we will see members IX-XII in KH3. Luxord would be a logical choice to be one of the 13 Darknesses.

Peace!

I was just thinking about Luxord the other day. I agree with you because Luxord was one of the Organization 13 members who still sides with Xemnas before his death. And I think he could useful to become one of Master Xehanort's clones.

I was just thinking about Luxord the other day. I agree with you because Luxord was one of the Organization 13 members who still sides with Xemnas before his death. And I think he could useful to become one of Master Xehanort's clones.

Yeah, plus one of the "dark" pieces on the chessboard had dice on top. Who else in the series uses dice? xD

Peace!

Surely, we will see members IX-XII in KH3. Luxord would be a logical choice to be one of the 13 Darknesses.

Peace!

And one quite important point is that the last Organization members are Xigbar, Luxord, Saïx and Xemnas; why would Luxord, who hadn't done much story--wise, be fought after Xigbar? All of the other Organization XIII members fought inside the castle have become Seekers of Darkness, why would Luxord be an exception?

I think we will see the remaining somebodies of Organization XIII. Something tells me that their homeworld was Twilight Town, so we will see them there. I say this because the Organization was quite active in Twilight Town and already knew of the world when Roxas was born there.

Out of all of them, Luxord is the only one who I really think would be a member of Xehanort's 13 Darknesses. Marluxia and Larxene's sombodies could still be antagonists, but in a smaller way. And if that new Nobody is really a tie-in to Marluxia, maybe Xehanort will try to recruit his somebody.

I don't know, just some thoughts.

I did have this theory where when Marluxia was trying to "over throw" the organization back in Castle Oblivion that it was mearly a mission to obtain Sora for the 13 Darknesses. The only person who new of Marluxia trying to over throw the organization was Axel who was informed by Saix (an already confirmed member of the XIII Darknesses). Maybe they were trying to kill off Axel and replace him with the controlled/puppet of Sora sense the Organization already has 13 members and they didn't see Axel as fit. However; his eyes were green in Chain of Memories and the members of the 13 Xehanorts have Yellow eyes. Maybe though, his time in Castle Oblivion was his way of proving to Xemnas and/or Xehanort that he could be worthy of being a Xehanort and despite his failure they decided to make him a member. Because even though Ansem, Xemnas, Xigbar & Saix were defeated in the other games they still are members of the 13 Darknesses.

Yeah, plus one of the "dark" pieces on the chessboard had dice on top. Who else in the series uses dice? xD

Peace!

Oogie Boogie Confirmed to be part of the New Organization XIII!

Seriously, though, I really think the dice is a giveaway to Luxord's appearance. Seeing some things only, like the Moon (Saix) in the chessboard, hints to few of the old Organization's involvement.

Oh God, if Marluxia came back...that'd be frackin awesome!  He's one of my favorite old Organization members, and seeing him again would be insanely badass! But even if we don't see him as a Nobody, I'd love to see him as a complete person, along with Demyx, Larxene, and Luxord! (But I'm thinking that Luxord may be a member of the Thirteen Darknesses, due to his powers over time!)