Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

Would you like to have a free demo of KH3?

Would you like to have a free demo of KH3?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a free demo of KH3?

• Sure, I would, but only because it's free.
    • Nah, 2.8 is gonna have 0.2 in it, which is basically expected to be like a demo.
    • No way! I wanna savor every minute of the full game!
    • I don't even have a PS4 nor a Xbox One.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Definitely would want to try a demo for KH3, since me and my brother most likely won't need to get 2.8. Sure, there's the 0.2 and special 3D cut scenes for X Chi, but that's about it for new stuff.

Yep, a KH3 Demo would be just what we need. (Maybe not everyone else, but me & my brother at least)

Rock on!

I really would like to have a free demo, but at the same time, I have waited a long time for KH3, I would like to play the game without any spoilers and to be able to experience all at one time frame. But I honestly think 0.2 is going to be the closes we get to a KH3 demo.

2.8 is coming out this year, and as such, 0.2 shall be included in said game, and that's basically, in essence, the closest thing to a demo we'll get regarding Kingdom Hearts III!  I could be wrong, though!  If there's a demo for the game, I'll sure as hell get it! :D

But yeah, 0.2 is already enough for me! :3

I feel like it would be a Rocket League situation for me. I got the game for free via PS Plus, but I feel dirty just taking such a great game for free. So, I've vowed to purchase every bit of DLC that comes out for Rocket League. I'd feel the need to pay Square SOMEHOW for KH lol

I feel like it would be a Rocket League situation for me. I got the game for free via PS Plus, but I feel dirty just taking such a great game for free. So, I've vowed to purchase every bit of DLC that comes out for Rocket League. I'd feel the need to pay Square SOMEHOW for KH lol

You did pay for PS Plus though, which means it wasn't 100% free. :P

As long as it would be free for everybody and not like the way the demo for FF 15 was where if you wanted the demo, you had to buy Type-o. If it's not like that, then sure.

Edited by Espurr

I don't have a PS4, but even if I did I would not play the demo. I've never liked playing demos, and would rather wait and play the whole game so I can experience the story in one go.

I don't think a demo would make it as good for me. The DDD kind of ruined the fresh feel of flowmotion for me so I'll save myself, but I do think 0.2 will feel similar to 3

I'm really wanting to be surprised when going through the worlds, and I'd like to savor every moment of the game that I can. Only reason for the demo for me would be to check out some of the gameplay, but like I said about being surprised, I also hope they go back to the KH1 formula and don't show you every single world right at the beginning.

I voted yes, but it depends on how close it would be to KH3's release and how big the demo was supposed to be. If it was a lengthy one, I'd say no; I made that mistake with Resident Evil 6 and had a few things spoiled for me. :c

A bit torn. If it was just a slice of the game, I'd say no, not interested. If it was something like Bravely Default's demo, where it just shows you the mechanics without any plot spoilers, sure. But we already have 0.2, which is basically the same thing.