Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ZeroKitteh

Image KH3 Sora KHUx Outfit

Here's the second outfit coming from me! Earlier, I made this KH2 Cloud outfit, and I made a KH3 Sora based on a suggestion.

On my to-do list: Final Xemnas, Vanitas, Ventus. What else would you guys like to see? This is fun!

Posted Image

I so wish they did this. If they did, it would look exactly like that. Amazing!

this looks so cool! :D are you only making outfits for guys? because I really want to see one for the gals *cough*AQUA*cough*

Oh my god, I'll get on that when I get the others are done. I've just been taking suggestions as they come c:

Oh my god, I'll get on that when I get the others are done. I've just been taking suggestions as they come c:

:D!! I can't wait to see it! I'm really looking forward to it along with seeing your other future creations.

Wow, you're really good at this! This outfit looks really believable! :D

Question, are you taking suggestions of characters just from Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy (Square Enix games, to be blunt)? Could I suggest a character from a non-Square Enix game?

If so, here are some of my suggestions! They might be harder to make, but I'm sure you'd love a challenge, right?

Prishe (Final Fantasy 14)

Beat (TWEWY)

Joshua (TWEWY)

Zack Fair, Birth by Sleep outfit (FF7CC)

Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia)

Posted Image

(Image is not drawn to scale of his actual size and shape in-game, but this should help in creating an outfit for him in KHUx.)

You can always look up pictures of these characters if necessary. Good luck, sir!

Rock on!