Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

How would Xion work in KH3? (Besides a cameo)

i don't think Xion will do anything major. it wont make sense for her to fight because she is no where near as powerful as Xehanort. It's bad enough that her return would tarnish what her character's purpose, it would be a waste to bring her in just to die again or become damsel in distress trope. That's only if she returns with power

Xehanort still needs a 13th vessel, I think that would be a good way to bring her back

*jumps back in chair, rolls onto the ground*N-no way! She's connected too much to Sora! I'd rather see an evil COPY of Xion as a vessel than the actual person or...thing, or...I don't know, I just can't see the real Xion as a vessel.

Xehanort still needs a 13th vessel, I think that would be a good way to bring her back

It's possible. But her existence is complex. If she does come as a Xehanort vessel it'd add further tragedy of her existence. 

Edited by Guest

A puppet till the end.Seriously though, I don't care if it ruins the impact of her death Xion really needs to get a happy ending

It's pretty much hinted that Roxas and Xion will return. May as well use them to their best character traits.

The main battle may be between the 7 and the 13, but I think th GoL will need more allies on the battlefield. This is where Xion could come in taking out Heartless and Nobodies, cleating the way for Sora and the others to to get to the SoD, alongside the other returning characters who aren't GoL.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Well she will definitely come back, since she's one of the person Sora has to save. We saw that in DDD and also in Blank Points. So I guess she will also fight in the final battle.

Agreed! Coded, BBS, and DDD all spell out who Sora's going to save, and Xion's always included. Ansem the Wise also suggested in DDD that Sora will be able to save those who no longer exist, so that also covers Xion and Roxas.

The main battle may be between the 7 and the 13, but I think th GoL will need more allies on the battlefield. This is where Xion could come in taking out Heartless and Nobodies, cleating the way for Sora and the others to to get to the SoD, alongside the other returning characters who aren't GoL.

Also agreed! I've been saying this for the longest time. xD I imagine she, Roxas, and Lea will all be kind of "back-ups" to the Guardians of Light, which would be fitting considering the three of them are more "twilight"-oriented and aren't supposed to actually exist in the first place, meaning they're kind of a secret weapon on the good guys' part.

Everybody is asking if Xions return makes sense storywise and I'm sitting here asking what Namines role could be. Xion can fight at least.

Whose to say Namine can't? She's the nobody of a Keyblade Wielder, just like Roxas is. It's just, at the time of her creation Kairi didn't have access to her Keybade yet so neither did Namine.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Her coming back wouldn't even make sense, she couldn't even co exist with Roxas properly, it caused a big flustercuck of mixed emotions and headaches for the both of them. How would she even co exist with Sora or even Ven? She's made up of Sora's memories, even if she did grow a heart, it would interfere with his memories. It's so pointless to bring her back imo. A cameo would be fine. Besides

Even if she did come back, it wouldn't mean much since no one remembers who she is. That was the the TRAGIC element of her life, no one even remembered her after she died, her coming back would just make that so pointless.

Her coming back wouldn't even make sense, she couldn't even co exist with Roxas properly, it caused a big flustercuck of mixed emotions and headaches for the both of them. How would she even co exist with Sora or even Ven? She's made up of Sora's memories, even if she did grow a heart, it would interfere with his memories. It's so pointless to bring her back imo. A cameo would be fine. Besides Even if she did come back, it wouldn't mean much since no one remembers who she is. That was the the TRAGIC element of her life, no one even remembered her after she died, her coming back would just make that so pointless.

Nomura will find some convoluted and illogical way to bring her back xD Also same could go for Roxas, how should he co exist with Sora? And yet he still will come back, since he grew a heart.For the second part, I guess once Xion returns everyone will remember her.

Nomura will find some convoluted and illogical way to bring her back xD Also same could go for Roxas, how should he co exist with Sora? And yet he still will come back, since he grew a heart.For the second part, I guess once Xion returns everyone will remember her.

Namine co existed with Kairi for a little while, Roxas is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy different to Xion :D. Roxas is a pretty ordinary nobody, but Xion is a mess. She looks like Kairi, acts like herself, is made up of Sora's memories and works for a Xehanort. Xion is an experiment more than a nobody, she is a VERY special case, a very weird one :P

Her coming back wouldn't even make sense, she couldn't even co exist with Roxas properly, it caused a big flustercuck of mixed emotions and headaches for the both of them. How would she even co exist with Sora or even Ven? She's made up of Sora's memories, even if she did grow a heart, it would interfere with his memories. It's so pointless to bring her back imo. A cameo would be fine. Besides

Even if she did come back, it wouldn't mean much since no one remembers who she is. That was the the TRAGIC element of her life, no one even remembered her after she died, her coming back would just make that so pointless.

I made an account to reply to this, Xion most likely grew her own heart as memories shape the heart as does exposure to the natural world, other people, and light.

It was confirmed by Nomura in the DDD ultimania that EVERYTHING can grow a heart and as I just said Xion probably had one or was growing a heart. Also, if Xion becomes her own person I don't think she will need to sap Sora's memories/Roxas' power anymore considering the fact the she has a heart of her own. Oh and here's the quote from Nomura; — It was declared from Ansem the Wise’s own mouth that everything can grow a heart.

Nomura: Yes it was, I thought I’d leave it clear in this title.

Namine co existed with Kairi for a little while, Roxas is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy different to Xion :D. Roxas is a pretty ordinary nobody, but Xion is a mess. She looks like Kairi, acts like herself, is made up of Sora's memories and works for a Xehanort. Xion is an experiment more than a nobody, she is a VERY special case, a very weird one :P

True. That's why I said "illogical" xD Sora even saw her in DDD, so she definitely will make a comeback. But I agree, it destroyes the whole tragic part of Days.

I made an account to reply to this,

Xion most likely grew her own heart as memories shape the heart as does exposure to the natural world, other people, and light.

It was confirmed by Nomura in the DDD ultimania that EVERYTHING can grow a heart

and as I just said Xion probably had one or was growing a heart.

Also, if Xion becomes her own person I don't think she will need to sap Sora's memories/Roxas' power anymore considering the fact the she has a heart of her own. Oh and here's the quote from Nomura; — It was declared from Ansem the Wise’s own mouth that everything can grow a heart.

Nomura: Yes it was, I thought I’d leave it clear in this title.

'I made an account to reply to this'

Posted Image

It was confirmed by Nomura in the DDD ultimania that EVERYTHING can grow a heart

A citation would be good you know? You can't just go around saying nomura said this and nomura said that :D. But you did quote what he said so I guess that's cool :D

And Xion growing a heart doesn't make her revival any less fan servicey or stupid imo.

Posted Image

A citation would be good you know? You can't just go around saying nomura said this and nomura said that :D. But you did quote what he said so I guess that's cool :D

And Xion growing a heart doesn't make her revival any less fan servicey or stupid imo.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/34430-spoilers-kingdom-hearts-3d-ultimania-nomura-interviews-completely-translated/ there it is.

And also it's not fanservice, it's more redemption; Blank Points shows that. When it shows the characters all saying "Sora" all those characters are waiting for Sora to save them, it's kinda like symbolically showing that their sacrifices have not been made in vain and that they will be redeemed, I wouldn't really call it fanservice for ANY of the characters who need to be reconnected.

For those of you who are saying bringing Xion back will lessen the impact of her death, I disagree whole heartedly. The thing is Xion's death made no significant impact on the overall narrative, other then awakening Roxas' latent ability to dual wield. Her entire existence ended up being inconsequential, seeing as her entire existence and memory was erased from everyone who knew her. Xion is not like Terra, Ventus, and Aqua; all their tragedies impacted the overall story. All she really ended up accomplishing is pushing Roxas closer to Sora and his own demise. It's just another person whose pain Sora has to end.

Posted Image

You don't need a citation when it's stated in game.