Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Way2Dawn

If KH3 Has a KH2 Atlantica Type World

What movie would you like to see if KH3 has another KH2 Atlantica type world?

Before you answer, this thread isnt "Do you want another KH2 Atlantica type world?".  I know the answer would most likely be "NO!!"

Im asking which movie you would want to see or would enjoy seeing as a musical mini-game type world

Edited by Way2Dawn

What movie would you like to see if KH3 has another KH2 Atlantica type world?

Before you answer, this thread isnt "Do you want another KH2 Atlantica type world?".  I know the answer would most likely be "NO!!"

Im asking which movie you would want to see or would enjoy seeing if they decided to do this again

What do you mean by type?

Do you mean what other blue/water type world do we want to see in KH3?

Or do you mean what world we would like to see in a musical mini-game type world?

What do you mean by type?

Do you mean what other blue/water type world do we want to see in KH3?

Or do you mean what world we would like to see in a musical mini-game type world?

I mean what world would you like to see in a musical mini-game type.  I edited the OP to be more clear

Edited by Way2Dawn

I wouldn't really mind another rhythm section, I didn't mind ice cream beat that much in BBS. If they want to go for music again, it's fine as long the songs aren't stupid like swim this way.  There's going to be a mini-game/ extremely irrelevant section of the game, to think other wise is simply childish, but they should at least not have it be cringe worthy.

I'd rather it be something new, like  maybe we have a world that involves dancing. Or maybe it's a world where we unlock the attraction flows, getting to do a mini game  version of the rides before we get to use them to fight. i would like that a lot.

If KHIII had to do a musical world, Frozen would be the perfect choice. I'm sorry, but its songs are too well-known to not have that be the musical world if they had to have one, which hopefully they don't because I don't really want another musical world, but whatever...

If KHIII had to do a musical world, Frozen would be the perfect choice. I'm sorry, but its songs are too well-known to not have that be the musical world if they had to have one, which hopefully they don't because I don't really want another musical world, but whatever...

It'd be cool if Frozen had combat as well. I'd love to beat the crap out of Hans in that snow storm.

If a Frozen world were to indeed have a musical minigame aspect, it would be a waste of potential if that's all it had. It would also need to be like a traditional world. So basically a bit of both.

Personally though, I feel none of the worlds should have this. Putting aside the fact that many Disney films are musicals, Atlantica was the only world suitable for a music type minigame, due to the fact that the film itself is about sea critters that enjoy playing music and singing for a living and the use of music to stop Ariel from going to the surface then suddenly support her.

Only world I could see doing that is Frozen. However, it would be a hybrid world. It would have a storyline and enemies, then you would return after beating the world for optional music mini-games.

Although I would like Frozen as an open world cause I would love to hear a battle theme.

On the other hand I would love to hear Sora and Kairi singing.

Edited by KH4Real