Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

If you could pick any platform to play Kingdom Hearts 3 on, which would you choose?

If you could pick any platform to play Kingdom Hearts 3 on, which would you choose?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. If you could pick any platform to play Kingdom Hearts 3 on, which would you choose?

• Wii U
    • Xbox One
    • Playstation 4
    • Nintendo NX
    • PC
    • Another option? Tell us below.

Wii U because then I would have to play money for a whole other console.

Edited by AndrewHankinson

Atari 2600.

Rob is kidding. PS4.

The PC because it's objectively superior in almost every way, shape, and form.

Casper is absolutely right.

PC gamers port begging for console games is superior compared to console games port begging for PC games. :wink:

Atari 2600.

Rob is kidding. PS4.

Casper is absolutely right.

PC gamers port begging for console games is superior compared to console games port begging for PC games. :wink:

PC Gamers ask for PC Versions of certain console games, simply because they are a platform that can truly make these games shine for example Halo 3-6 on PC, not only will we have the better graphics, a much better frame rate(which is actually important for gameplay), we will also have the much better input device for play it(unless Microsoft decides to support keyboard and mouse for all of it's FPS Games) along with mod support which adds to a games longevity as opposed to the console as the game just dies out in a couple of months when it comes to hype, multiplayer can go down, and you pretty much have done all that you can do in the game itself.  console gamers begging for a port of a PC Game, well it seems fine and dandy until they realize that their controls will have to be dumbed down, and some games it's absolutely impossible to port to the console, due to hardware limitations mostly, They will also lose mod support, free online which honestly it's BS you have to pay for when on PC it's free.

Where as the PC isn't limited by such things, we can upgrade our hardware to whatever and outperform the consoles several times over, we can use any type of input device

Edited by Casper Formadi

WiiU simply because its the only one listed here that I have, and I need more games for it.  I don't really like playing games on the PC (even though there are awesome games for PC), and I don't wanna get a PS4 or Xbox1 just for one game.

I'm more of a Nintendo guy, but I'd rather go with the PS4. I started on PlayStation, I'll end it there, too.

The PC because it's objectively superior in almost every way, shape, and form.

Or we can let other people have their own opinions.

PS3, because that's what it was supposed to be on back in the day along with Versus XIII and I don't have a PS4 atm

This is actually a better answer. RIP everyone that got a PS3 in preparation and then found out it was coming to PS4... Although I got my PS3 after that reveal and I had other games I wanted too so it wasn't really a loss in the end xD

This is actually a better answer. RIP everyone that got a PS3 in preparation and then found out it was coming to PS4... Although I got my PS3 after that reveal and I had other games I wanted too so it wasn't really a loss in the end xD

The Remixes were on PS3 so it wasn't bad at all for me xP Rip Tales of Berseria tho

Playstation 4. Hands down. In my opinion it should just be exclusive to that console, it fits much better with all the remixes they've been releasing and to just have it for Xbox One makes no sense to me. And I always knew even before it was officially announced that I would be playing KH3 on whatever the current Sony console was at the time. It's just how nature works. <3

PS4 cause I don't have the other consoles and I feel more comfortable playing games on consoles.

"But a PC runs the game better!" Yeah, well I don't care if it runs better. It doesn't suddenly make the game more fun or enjoyable. Cause that's what I want when playing a game, to have fun.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Playstation 4. Hands down. In my opinion it should just be exclusive to that console, it fits much better with all the remixes they've been releasing and to just have it for Xbox One makes no sense to me. And I always knew even before it was officially announced that I would be playing KH3 on whatever the current Sony console was at the time. It's just how nature works. <3

Square Enix is a business. They'll go where the money grows. And quite clearly, the money's all on a multi-platform release. That's how the nature of corporate video games work.

On a separate note, why is the Wii U listed? that system is not compatible with Unreal Engine 4, thus, making it impossible for Kingdom Hearts III to be hypothetically released on that console.

PC mustard rice with Dualshock 4 as controller. I did buy my PS4 pretty much for playing KH3 when it comes out (+Bloodborne, great game), but if KH3 was released on PC I'd buy it there.

Square Enix is a business. They'll go where the money grows. And quite clearly, the money's all on a multi-platform release. That's how the nature of corporate video games work.

On a separate note, why is the Wii U listed? that system is not compatible with Unreal Engine 4, thus, making it impossible for Kingdom Hearts III to be hypothetically released on that console.

The point here wasn't to talk about whether it would be a sound business model or not for SE to have the game be on one platform or not (like they seemed to have been fine with with past KH titles but whatever), it was just to ask which platform would you choose to play KH3 on. And I chose Playstation 4 and I explained my reason as to why. It just feels right to me, I explained that it was an opinion, I wasn't asking to be corrected (and before you call me out on the whole "nature" thing, that was still an expression of my perspective on this, it just simply feels more natural for me to play on a Sony system). Whether it's smart to release on just one console or not DOESN'T MATTER here, this is just a fun and games poll (well, not Random section fun and games, but you get my point).

On another separate note, with the context in mind that this is clearly not meant to be a debate where SE's actual business decisions are put into question, does it even matter if someone would have preferred to play KH3 on the Wii U or not? Again, this is for fun, the Wii U's incapability to play the game that KH3 is turning out to be does not matter here. For all you know the 5 people who voted for it might be wanting a different kind of KH3 to run on the Wii U. Doesn't mean we'll get it, doesn't mean I'll want it myself, but it is an opinion that exists and it isn't asking to be challenged right now. Let's just let people have fun with this instead of trying to challenge whatever opinion that they were encouraged to share.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV