Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NO_HEART_XIII

SO SICK OF IT!

I am getting really fed up with YouTubers and whatnot posting spoilers for KH3 in their thumbnails just so they can more views and shit. I'm not even subscribed to these dicks, they just show up in my suggestions. I'm trying to have a fresh experience with this game over here, but you idiots who are desperate for views will post about the smallest bit of news just so we'll click on your video. Stop ruining the game for those of us that want to enjoy the game. You know who you are.

Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

Uhm, how does one post spoiler of a game that isn't even out yet? As far as I know, they only post news on the game and occasionally, theories for its story. Now, as for how often they do it and how they make the thumbnail and title *cough* SkywardWing *cough* is a different story.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Why is this in random?

I am getting really fed up with YouTubers and whatnot posting spoilers for KH3 in their thumbnails just so they can more views and shit. I'm not even subscribed to these dicks, they just show up in my suggestions. I'm trying to have a fresh experience with this game over here, but you idiots who are desperate for views will post about the smallest bit of news just so we'll click on your video. Stop ruining the game for those of us that want to enjoy the game. You know who you are.

That's your answer.

It is a joke thread.

That's how unknown channels become filled with subscribers and views. It's a simple three ways: publicity, publicity, publicity.

I know this is Random and all, but this is a super annoying thing when channels casually toss spoilers around for games/movies/whatever. I had to download an app that lets me block YouTube pages just so I wouldn't see them (CoughGamexplaincough). It helps for the most part.