Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJTREY

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AJTREY

  1. OHHHHHHHHH. Hopefully it won't cost anything to play
  2. That unfortunately means nothing... I want to hear from the mouth of a Square Enix worker that this will come to the States (And I want the music for Dream, Drop, Distance to come to the States too)
  3. UHHH. Why is the counter counting upwards? Has the event already started
  4. FIRETRUCKING NOOOOOOO! I wanted all games to be in the HD remake... and I'm willing to bet that it is only going to be in Japan
  5. The only problem with these plans is that there are almost no copies being sold anywhere else in the world
  6. After KH3D came out, I have to wonder if this point, the one that because they supposedly didn't have hearts, was ever the one that the script writer had when he wrote it
  7. I forget, is that voice that calls out to Riku, is that Kairi, or Xion
  8. Sudo Neku is made with the following: 1 wild fantasy and 2 noble fantasy
  9. I found that Meowjesty was the easier of the two to get, but Ursa Circus is easy to obtain. Just go to the create a spirit page (the bottom half of the two) and select Epic Fantasy and wondrous fantasy
  10. I know... you can only get one of the three random dream eaters per game file... the rest has to be done using random creation
  11. Shadowbreaker is found in Country of Musketeers in the grand lobby coming from the machine room. Icebreaker is found either in the Moogle Shop at 1000 munny or in KO Kabuto ability link
  12. Yes, but they need to fix the camera. It always went whompy against the three bosses in Traverse Town
  13. I finished every game but Re: Coded... does that tell you which game is my least favorite?
  14. well, first off, you have to complete a special portal with flowbermeow in traverse town as riku and the recipe calls for 3 malleable fantasies and two fleeting fantasies
  15. Here's a simple solution: Did you ever consider using dark block when he summons lightning? Oh, and use balloon spells (Not balloonra and balloonga- they take too long)
  16. Sora's side of Traverse Town Revisited... just before Spellican escapes
  17. But at the same time, you might want to get leaf bracer from meow wow and super glide from Ryu Dragon
  18. I though that Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (BBS) was the better game for the following reasons: The dialogue was better in Birth by Sleep. After watching a japanese play through with translations, I thought that the English version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream, Drop, Distance (3D) just had awful dialogue (Example is Lea in TWTNW talking with both Xigbar and Master Xehanort). Although hearing Leonard Nimoy saying darknesses over and over again in his unique voice was awesome! (As Ryan Clements said in his IGN Game Review of BBS, this led me to the conclusion that Leonard Nimoy makes for a totally badass antagonist) Music was the hardest part and this is one of two fields in which I believe that 3D did a better job with. Gameplay: In BBS, I thought the use of the deck commands was awesome, mostly because it was new and the use of battle styles was cool as well; 3D, the camera went crazy during several boss battles, I hated battling Rinzler upside down, and I found the Drop System was a total waste of time that could have (and should have) been done better. Finally, story. Both games excelled in this. I disagree with anyone who calls either BBS or 3D a side game (since they both further our understanding of the events that occur in the other games). I liked being able to both drop between characters (though again, I think that the system could have been done better) and having to go between the three different story lines with three different characters.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top