Everything posted by oblivion/oathkeeper roxas8
-
Is there anyway for me to change my profile name?
Does anyone know of a way to change my profile name?
- oblivion/oathkeeper roxas8's status update
-
Ever since I finished all my exams, I've been binge watching Futurama on Netflix. I REGRET NOTHING.
I envy you so much
- Who's gonna die in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
inFAMOUS (The Series)
Second sons story goes by pretty fast but all in all its a pretty satisfying game.
- My Top New and Returning worlds and summons for Kingdom Hearts III
-
What game toke the shortest amount of time to beat to you?
inFamous second son only toke me a day to beat.
-
Opinion/Theory: Braig's Mystery & Motive
Maybe right as the Xblade is forged braig will kill xehanort and take it for himself.
- What was your first video game console?
-
Microsoft wants you to trade in your PS3 and PS4 games
Its sad to see how desperate Microsoft is getting maybe if they made consoles that don't ruin your games when you move them people would buy their systems.
-
Can an 18 year old go to jail for beating up his little sister bf? I need to get all big brotherl...
Well if you have a good reason you should beat him but not out in public.
-
Am I the only one who wished that DBZ Abridged was official ? ^_^
I wish.
- oblivion/oathkeeper roxas8's status update
- Do you own a PS4?
-
later alligators
see you soon you racoon.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Battle System
- Is English your first language?
- Have you ever played a FINAL FANTASY game?
- Have you already bought any games from the start of 2014 until now?
- Proof That Kingdom Hearts Is Everywhere! :D
-
PS4 doubles Xbox One's sales
I always knew Sony belonged on top
- What's the best part of the a KH game?
- Has the KH series ever taught you anything?
- What Will Your Reactions Be... (Spoilers from BBS)
-
Here's an idea.