Everything posted by Smithee
- Tetsuya Nomura discusses Maleficient's role in Kingdom Hearts III, the possibility of Roxas's return, and more with IGN
-
Missing Darkness?
Depending on whether or not you believe Terra's one, it could be him.
-
the story is dark in KH3
Not sure if that's automatically a good thing. After the consecutive Bittersweet/Downer Endings of Days, BBS, and DDD, I've heard quite a few people complain of burnout via Angst Aversion / Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy -- with which I can't exactly disagree, especially given how the major buildup to KH3 boiled down to "All the good guys' sacrifices since KH1 have been in vain because time-travel."
- Smithee's status update
-
Which FF characters (heroes/villains) should they add?
Kefka Palazzo (as a boss) and/or Vincent Valentine (as an ally).
-
The Main Antagonist OF The Next KH Saga!
The next antagonist should actually be Light-based... and female, on top of it. Additionally, she should be one of those honorable-types (e.g., non-hypocritical, treats minions well, etc.). Basically, the exact opposite of Sosuke Aizen Yhwach Master Xehanort.
-
Will Saix/Isa be saved from Xehanorts control?
Of course. And sorry for any misconceptions, poor wordings, expired tacos, etc., from my own end.
-
Will Saix/Isa be saved from Xehanorts control?
1. "Another on your list" =/= automatically Terra (please don't put definite words into vague statements (especially since the context could've just as easily referred to Ven's Heart being inside an about-to-be-possessed Sora (which is what I personally believe))). 2. Xemnas hasn't returned (at least not revival-wise); it's just Past!Xemnas via time-travel (same with Ansem, SOD). 3. MX still had to KO Sora (thus avoiding said resistance entirely) first. And with that, I think I'll leave before I get trapped in yet another circular argument about these things; just felt the need to correct a few (unfortunately frequent) misconceptions.
-
Will Saix/Isa be saved from Xehanorts control?
I, in turn, disagree. There's so much behind-the-scenes ambiguity (which Nomura's repeatedly made it a point to lampshade), not to mention Terra(/Eraqus)'s resistance actually got stronger in A Fragmentary Passage. That, and the DDD Ultimania flat-out said MX came back in his old body, not Terra's.
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 ending sucks?
...Nope, DDD still has all of them beat in terms of the Ending Aversion department.
- Smithee's status update
-
So if they want to bring Roxas back...
Roxas =/= Ven. Roxas just looks like Ven due to his Heart being there when Sora stabbed himself into a Shadow. I.e., twin brothers... kind of.
- What if KH3 is rushed...
-
Terranhort or Master Xehanort?
Nomura even mentioned that we should keep Eraqus's presence in mind regarding the revival process. I take it you've read the DDD Ultimania, then?
-
Smithee's status update
Kingdom Hearts Wikia, thou art run by headcanon-forcing elitists.
-
I have no idea what I'm doing
...said Nomura when writing DDD's story.
- Will Kingdom Hearts 3 be the BEST in the Series or Will it Flop?
-
Kingdom Hearts Theories: What's Next For Aqua?
Already sharing Eraqus's views against Darkness + constantly getting screwed over by Darkness (especially regarding her friends -- i.e., her main motivation) = breaking-point into full-fledged Light-based antagonist (albeit a sympathetic one)?
- Will you "jump ship" after KH3?
-
Alternative VAs You'd Cast
Kyle Hebert as Xemnas, and Liam O'Brien as Young Master Xehanort. P.S.: In case Paul St. Peter and Ben Diskin couldn't make it, of course.
-
Alternative VAs You'd Cast
Example: Clancy Brown as Ansem, SOD. P.S.: I'm not anti-Richard Epcar at all; he's actually one of my favorite VAs in general.
-
The heartless are made by the Devil!
Didn't BBS already have that cat from Cinderella?
-
Merman Ventus
Manta (that dude played by Tim Curry)?
- What "New" Magic Spells could be in KH3?
- What "New" Magic Spells could be in KH3?