Everything posted by deplanet08
-
Pretty much sums it up
this is so accurate its not funny
-
Which game you've never finished?
I have beaten all the kh games so far like a boss I have beaten all the kh games so far like a boss
-
Generous or Dangerous?
crazy people out there
-
did sora want to do this?
Well he wanted to protect the worlds and find is friends
- Is getting the pre-order bonuses the main reason you pre-order a game?
-
Ideas for 2.5?
all I want is kh2fm, bbsfm, and cutscenes from coded
-
The Questions Asked in the Beginning of KH1
it depends on how you answer them is how fast or slow you level up
-
Sora says Riku and Kairi count
wow it's been said a lot but I still think the darkness counter is higher
-
What's up with Sora's voice in 3D
I just got use to it so it doesn't bother me anymore
-
San Diego Comic Con 2013 coverage
looks nice so far
-
Totally Useless But Awesome Facts
Very intersting
-
At the day the Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer came out, a lot of things happen during that day...
I was excited but I also thought to myself about time
-
Maleficent's plan for the data
deplanet08 replied to awesomeinmyworld's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)She will probably have her own plan to get kingdom hearts with the data
-
Vanitas' Lingering Spirit
No idea cause I can't defeat any secret bosses in kingdom hearts
-
(SPOILERS!) Level up easy and early in KH1.
I do that any way lol
-
Question about` Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
I like the sound of master better
-
Ventus' aqua's and Terra's age
yeah somewhere around there
-
Giving away a free pre-order for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX!
It is day 3
-
Having a Wild Time?
They should of put the opening theme instead
-
Deleting outbox?
Nice to know for later
-
A beautiful day for gamers
all day everyday is my gaming day
-
Why Riku is stronger than Sora
he must work his buns out a lot
-
Which kingdom hearts character do you feel most like?
I'd say either Riku or Sora
-
What do you think sora's dinner was?
Subway... it is probably one of the best fast food places ever!
-
Top 5 Annoying Mario Kart Moments
god knows I had trouble with every single ONE!!!!!!