Everything posted by NO_HEART_XIII
- What Worlds DONT You Want In KH3?
- What Worlds DONT You Want In KH3?
-
What are some things you wanna do before you die?
Play Kingdom Hearts 3. I'd like to see the end of KH, but at this rate, who am I kidding?
-
How do you think will be the artwork of Kingdom Hearts 2.5?
Probably won't be any bad guys on the cover....there never are. Villains need love too!
- What will the Touch Pad on the PS4 do in KH3?
- What will the Touch Pad on the PS4 do in KH3?
- Mysterious Worlds in KH3
-
Anti-black Coat...
I believe it's just the embodiment of his nightmares.
-
I'm really getting impatient waiting for a release date
Many of us are. I feel like we'll some information soon.
-
You Know What Sucks?
Nintendo should just die altogether. They're failing as a gaming company. They can't keep up with Sony, Microsoft, or PC. All they do is make the same game over & over again anyway. Every franchise they own is milked so hard. They don't know how to do anything new. How can the fans move on if the company won't even move on?
-
So I finally platinumed Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX...
I have the platinums as well, they are very nice to have. Congradulations.
-
what are you going to do first in 2.5
BBSFM, because chronologically, it comes first.
-
I need a new game.
Mainly just PS3 & PS4. I may have to pick it up, if I'm having gaming withdrawals. Lol
-
I need a new game.
Well it's the weekend & I was very excited for this game, so I played the heck out of it. Sorry my life isn't as eventful as yours.
-
I need a new game.
So, I just finished doing all that there is to do in my newest highly anticipated game; InFamous: Second Son & now I have nothing to look forward too. I'm really hoping 2.5 gets a release date soon, because the only other game I'm interested in that has been announced for this year is Batman: Arkham Knight & that doesn't come out until like the end of the year. I need a few games to bridge the long gap! I'm a gamer, I'd hate to go out & have a life....lol. Hopefully PS+ will keep putting out decent games, because there is nothing coming out anytime soon that I want. Please announce 2.5!!! My hype for that game is greater than that of a brand new game.
-
Infamous Second Son
It was great. Already got the platinum.
-
Nomura has to implement death in KH sooner or later
The Keyblade War is coming. You can't have a war without casualties.
-
So when is this getting released?
Not with that attitude.
- Please fellow KH13 members never do this.....
-
BEST KH FANART EVER
I'm not amused.
-
What is your favorite kingdom hearts game?
BBS!
- No more Dream Drop Distance?
-
What if Isa was to become a Keyblade wielder in KH3 or a future saga?
Lea & Isa are not friends anymore & neither of them seem to want go be. Saïx let jealousy & hate tear them apart. One of the things I want to see most in KH3 is Lea & Isa fight. If Isa has a keyblade, it will just make the battle that much more epic. Everyone knows keyblade battles are the most epic. This is going to be a Keyblade War, so there is no reason for Isa not to get one. Braig allowed Xehanort to make him a vessel, because he wanted a keyblade, that was the deal. Xehanort is a keyblade weilder, so if his heart is in you, you should have access to a keyblade. Idk about you guys, but to me me, best friend/brother rivalries make for the best fights, probably because they do or did care for each other. Saïx kills Axel in the novels, so I'd like to at least see a fight between them in the game. TEAM ISA/SAÏX!!!
-
Every KH fan's nightmare.
Saaaaaaaaaame. That's not a nightmare, it's an unfortunate reality.
-
Why is it that a Heartless cannot use a Keyblade?
Well originally, you had to have a strong hearts to be chosen by the keyblade. By that rule, heartless should not be allowed to weild one. I guess there are a couple exceptions, because of Sora & Xehanort, but nowadays anyone can get one.