Everything posted by EternalReckoning
- Would you like to see more multiplayer features in future Kingdom Hearts games?
- Do you think Namine, Xion or Roxas will make an appearance in future games?
- Do you think Namine, Xion or Roxas will make an appearance in future games?
- Do you think Namine, Xion or Roxas will make an appearance in future games?
- EternalReckoning's status update
-
Alternate look to Sora's KHIII outfit
Soras kh3 costume needs more colour IMO, would go with more yellows myself but yours is good.
-
Is it a good idea to wait till I'm 25 to date?
Don't be in a rush, if like me you want to focus on college and your time is on to much demand, get used to talking to girls, don't get out of practice, date casually and don't commit until you are ready, most important thing is that you are happy and that you feel ready when you do decide to have a serious relationship.
-
KH1.5 and 2.5 are examples of what KHIII shouldn't be
the bluray thing isn't true unless you are playing on a low res t.v. with low fps capabilities bluray is fine, its the game that's flawed.There are no less buggy copies.
-
KH1.5 and 2.5 are examples of what KHIII shouldn't be
When Nomura delivers he always delivers well, give the man some space and don't stunt his genius.
- What if we had a dance (on KH13)?
-
Would you believe me if I said...?
Was this designed to start a war? lol
-
Final Fantasy Creator teaming up with Bravely Default devs for new game
Guess this just proves the value bravery default has to the jrpg market, things can only get better now that he's on board : )
-
Armor of the Master Boss Battle?
Ventus
- EternalReckoning's status update
-
KH3 HEARTLESS AND NOBODY SKETCHES
These are great, nice one man.
-
Do you think Sora and Kairi will be romantically involved in Kingdom Hearts III?
Just seems a bit unlikely IMO, would like them too but don't see it happening given the situation.
- EternalReckoning's status update
-
What is your first kingdom hearts game?
Kh1 back when it came out lol, I'm old
- EternalReckoning's status update
-
Use A Cheesy Chat Up Line On The Person Above You!
Hey wolf, want me to make you howl?
-
Newbie wants to say "hi"!
Welcome to you, sure you'll find the people here to be more than friendly
-
My cabbages
Don't firetrucking touch them motherfiretrucker.
-
Man I'm shizzing myself right now
Hehehe I'm just taking the piss
-
I think I'm going to need to cut out of Episode 31 of DBSuper as it's too late and I already have...
To each their own I suppose,For me I'm a little undecided, but probably will never have the fame and following z does.
-
I think I'm going to need to cut out of Episode 31 of DBSuper as it's too late and I already have...
Indeed, at times I'd argue more gripping than z.