Everything posted by EricBwn
-
Are Pete and Musketeer Pete the same person?
It is pretty confusing but I believe it goes like this: Pete is first seen in Timeless River then some time later he and everyone else gain color somehow then for some reason Mickey goes to Country of Musketeers with Donald and Goofy and Pete goes with, some time during this he loses his leg and gets a dope peg. Then the events of DDD happen and he at some point re-grows his leg and goes back to Timeless River/Disney Town/whatever they were calling it that day.
-
Attention to detail
It would be pretty cool if Sora and his party members would have chatter outside of cutscenes once in awhile. More animations are always welcome also.
- KH3 Selfies?
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collectors Edition thoughts.
-
Riku and Xehanort... what are the connections?
I have a feeling they'll end up making Riku go back in time and lose his memories and become Xehanort. Its not a terrible ending but I would prefer something different.
-
Best Allies in KH?
Always Dolan and Gooby.
-
Best Voice-Acted Kingdom Hearts?
I love these games but the voice acting is some of the worst in gaming. KH1 had the best I think. The newer ones are really bad, I think Leonard Nimoy might be the only non Disney character that doesn't sound terrible.
- has anyone else struggled with not playing kingdom hearts 2 to wait for 2.5?
- Would you like to play Kingdom Hearts x[chi]?
-
Xion returning?
I'm sure she will be back but I wish she would never ever ever come back.
- Hatsune Miku in KH3? (As a small cameo/Summon?)
- Hatsune Miku in KH3? (As a small cameo/Summon?)
- Hatsune Miku in KH3? (As a small cameo/Summon?)
- How many playable characters do you want?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX sells over 84,000 copies in 4 days in Japan
More than I was expecting actually. I was thinking 50,000 if they're lucky.
-
Are you a spoiler person?
I avoid spoilers always.
-
I am Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Master!
Nicely done! I just have a few trophies left on CoM and I'll have all the trophies from the collection as well.
- Ariana Grande in kh3?
- KHIII Playable Xehanort Scenario Theory
-
Villains becoming Heartless
Where was Scar's nobody? And if you kill his nobody would Scar come back?
-
Party Expansion?
That would be cool, it always annoyed me that you had to Donald or Goofy to piss off for a bit so you could use the worlds party member.
-
Is anybody going to platinum Kingdom Hearts 2.5?
I'm working on the Re:Com plat right now since I want to finish that before 2.5 comes out. Re:Com will be my 60th plat and I'd like to make KH2FM my 65th or 70th.
-
Which New World Will Be Revealed First?
Once they start revealing worlds I'm done watching trailers or reading any news about the game since I don't like to know every detail about games before they come out.
- Why Do You Guys Want a KH3D HD Remaster So Bad?
- Do you want KH3 to focus on Sora or have multiple stories?