Everything posted by Justin3613
- Did you see the teaser for Kingdom Hearts III at one of the Launch Events? If so, what did you like about it?
-
KH13 impressions of the new Kingdom Hearts III footage
;__; Please….. The torture is killing me….. SHOW ME THE VIDEO NOAAAAAAAA!!!!
-
New Kingdom Hearts III footage shown at Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX NA launch event + new info to be revealed in 2015
OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG MY BODY IS REEEEEAAADDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
- Which year do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release?
- Tetsuya Nomura's message in the Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania translated
-
Coverage: Nomura interview with Famitsu completely translated-- the director talks Kingdom Hearts III, KH2.5 & KHχ
- Tetsuya Nomura steps down as Final Fantasy XV director to focus on Kingdom Hearts III
- I wish I had animator friends :c
I'm majoring in animation!- Has the Kingdom Hearts series always been your favorite series of games?
Well actually when I was a kid, the Mario series was my all time favorite until I stumbled upon a Kingdom Hearts walkthrough video on YouTube. I actually knew about Kingdom Hearts when I was a kid because I watched my cousin play it all the time, but I never knew the name of it, and so I forgot about it, until four years ago! I love this game so much now!- New Info soon?
My bet is possibly at the Tokyo Game Show. I sort of already knew that it wasn't showing up at Comic Con this year, and Kingdom Hearts H.D. 2.5 ReMIX was already confirmed to be shown at Gamescom in a few weeks! If they don't have any info this year, E3 2015 is my second guess. The waiting is killing me!!! >_<- Video Game Orchestra to perform Kingdom Hearts music at Berklee Performance Center
- Well, wouldn't that be a nice twist?
- Oculus Rift Gives Dying Woman Her Last Wish
God bless her!- Yasue talks HD 2.5 ReMIX additions, teasers, trophies & Kingdom Hearts III progress
- "The cape system, is a very costly and difficult process" for the Osaka team
What are capes?- What would you rate E3 2014?
- What if Kingdom Hearts 3 was merged with Final Fantasy XV!?
- Pac-Man Confirmed for Smash 4!
YES!!!!!!- Square Enix Trolling about Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 Absence?
- My first attempt at drawing hair
Nice job! :biggrin:- WHEN ARE YOU ''TOO OLD'' TO WATCH CARTOONS?
What kind of trick question is this!?!? NEVER!- The Wolf Among Us: A Telltale Games Series - Episode 4 - 'In Sheep's Clothing' Trailer
Geez! The third episode came out just a couple of weeks ago! Oh well, doesn't matter!- I love this girl x''D
- Have you ever met any famous people?
- Building my Wii and Wii U library! Game suggestions?
There aren't really any JRPG's that I know of for the Wii U at the moment, but these are also some good games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Winter) and 3DS (Summer) Mario Kart 8 (Coming May 30th) Zelda Wii U (Will be revealed at E3 2014) Super Mario 3D World (Great game!) More games being announced at E3.... - Tetsuya Nomura steps down as Final Fantasy XV director to focus on Kingdom Hearts III
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.