Everything posted by Hearts Creed
- FFXV Active Time Report at PAX Prime finished, what did it bring us?
- Watch this, you won't regret it! (Touhou x Birth By Sleep)
- would you all want a demo for kh3
- Have you ever gotten all 30 trophy Chips in KH:Re:coded?
- Hearts Creed's status update
- Would you be willing to go to sites such as eBay to get items from the Japanese Square Enix store?
- The forbidden question
-
Who should be the tutorial character for Kingdom Hearts 3?
I think it'd be great to play as Young Eraqus first, but honestly, I'd be perfectly fine with any of those 4 characters.
- Are your summer vacations over?
-
Tokyo Game Show 2015
It's possible, I mean E3 was kind of a suprise? But I wouldn't hold my breath.
- Potential list of KHIII's worlds? (*Potential Spoilers*)
- How do you feel about the Big Hero 6 world being set after the events of the movie in Kingdom Hearts III?
-
Me, when someone says he/she won't play KH3...
As long as Frozen isn't a singing world in KH3, I don't really understand the gripe people have with it being a world. I mean thematically, it fits in so well with KH. And I mean, it's not the best movie, but I still think it would fit in well. But yeah, you really shouldn't judge it based on one world you don't like.
- name 3 other final fantasy characters would you like to see or would like to see to return in kh3?
- How I Envision A Possible KHIII Story Trailer At D23 Anaheim!
-
What is your favourite version of 'Dearly Beloved' through the Kingdom Hearts franchise?
Gonna have to go with KH2's version. It resonates with me the most.
-
PS4 Game Recommendations
Black Flag is definitely worth it, one of the best, if not the best in the AC series. Second Son is also worth it, a ton of fun, although it's a short game. As for Type-0, I feel like I may be one of the few people who doesn't really like it that much. The gameplay is kind of fun, that I'll admit, but I just can't get into the story. Doesn't interest me. Also not really a fan of many of the characters in the game.
- Hearts Creed's status update
- Explain to me how KH Vcast is a bad game
-
Will WE see the D23 trailer?
I have a good feeling we will see it (if it is a trailer), but just not right away.
- What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
- FINAL FANTASY XV – Dawn Trailer
- Discussion: Ruining Kingdom Hearts III.
- Have you tried to make sea-salt ice cream?
- Why make a KH3 Final Mix?