Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
Riku and Xehanort's Heartless
He lost his body because he used Time Travel and went to the past. Then he "stole" Riku's body and regain his "own" body.
-
Kingdom hearts 3D Difficulties
Marco Basile replied to Waller-pearson's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Guess there are no damage multipliers in any difficulty
-
The Importance of Being the Princesses of Heart
Enjoyed a lot reading this, amazing!
-
Favorite Finishing Move?
Didn't know it
-
Favorite Finishing Move?
Really? My bad
-
why did the change the name to organization 13 in america?
Organization XIII sounds better to me, maybe because I'm used to call it this way.
-
Have you ever wondered?
Maybe understand something of his past (Look for Ventus?)
-
How does everyone feel that Riku is a Keyblade Master now?
Marco Basile replied to Epi Carrero's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I don't feel anything different, because I wanted Sora to be a Keyblade Master, he deserved it. I know, Riku mastered the Darkness within him. But, c'mon... Sora saved the world twice...
-
What do you think is the darkest Kingdom Hearts Game?
BbS, because even when you start the game for the first time, you know how it's going to end...
-
Does anyone think Kingdom Hearts should go outside Square and Disney?
I don't see how Marvel/Star Wars should fit in KH universe...
-
Should Sora have a new keyblade in KH3?
I don't want Sora to lose the keyblade when Ventus awakens... I think he will keep having his Kingdom Key.
-
The return of Dark Mode?
I want a Dark Mode similar to Terra's one!
-
Unpopular anime opinions
I see, I loved the anime ^^ and now I started reading the manga at the point the anime finished.
- I will be pissed if KHIII ends up on disney channel somehow
-
Shiritori: Anime
Evangelion
-
Unpopular anime opinions
In my opinion, Bleach is an exception. Anime version of Bleach is a loooot better than the Manga version.
-
Xion and Xigbar
Ventus has seen Braig in the Final Battle before fighting against Vanitas, Ven looked at Braig in a very angry way and that's why Xigbar says to Sora "You have his same look".
-
Game Tweaks: Improved Party Member AI
I really hope they improve their AI. Even if it's kinda difficult to make them do whatever you want, it would be fine if they wouldn't do b******t, like healing you when you've just healed or casting the same magic of the hearless, that's a bit annoying.
- What did you think of KH13's new image gallery?
- Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Team discussion
- What did you think of KH13's new image gallery?
-
Xion and Xigbar
Yup... Maybe Zexion and Vexen should remember of him, but they've talked to him only once and for a short time, so your teory is basically correct
-
Riku and King Mickey's Story
Definitely them.
- I wish we could get like a developers thingy for KHIII
-
HUGE SPECULATION, Will, Why And How will the Master Keeper play a role in KH3?
*prays Lord Nomura*