Everything posted by Marco Basile
-
Am i the only one?
Probably not...
- IMDb has uploaded a "full cast and crew" page for KH3
-
I don't want the disney worlds to be half assed
Yeah, exploring bigger worlds would be awesome for KHIII.
- About the Kingdom Hearts III teaser...
- Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2016?
-
KH3 Sad Ending Will Lead to KH4? My Crazy Prediction
Nice job dude, I laughed so hard when I read "You may have won the battle, but not the war! Hahahahaha *cough*" Hahahahahaha
- kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix?
-
Visits per world?
Probably we'll visit worlds two times. Three times is a bit too much to me.
-
The Return of Sephiroth and Coming of Kadaj!
Man I would love to see both Sephiroth and Kadaj against Sora and Cloud...
- Which Characters do you Want to Play as in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- Kh3 Opening
- Why do people think Kairi will be a guardian of light?
-
Guardians of Light role in KH3 theory
And Minnie.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 on handhelds and consoles?
- Why do people think Kairi will be a guardian of light?
- Religious Implications in Kingdom Hearts?
-
Have you already pre-ordered HD 2.5 ReMIX?
Nope, I'll probably buy it within the end of this year (I'm planning to buy one copy of the European version and MAYBE the Collector's Pack from Japan).
-
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 hd remix soundtrack release date question
They will release it in the USA, probably they won't release it worldwide.
-
How do you think we'll get set to Level 1?
They've already learned a lot of their potential and in KHIII they need to master it, but they'll probably have to unlock more of their full potential.
- Ventus and Roxas situation on Kingdom Hearts 3
- Will KH3 or FFXV show up at TGS 2014?
- Somnus in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
Which Graphics do you prefer
This one is better even if it's still in development. But I don't really care about the grafic, I know KHIII will be a flawless game.
- Gummi ships maybe can't return in Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
Can dream eaters exist in the real world?
Probably not, even if I don't know what would happen if they entered the real world...