Everything posted by AlixtheMagi13
-
Visit each world twice or only once?
Once, so we can have even more creative and NEW worlds.
-
Will Namine have a greater role in KH3
I would love to see Namine being an awesome mage and casting epic spells left to right.
- Plz, I'm trying to fight here
- Matchups in KH3 you want to see
- It's all a dream?
- Avoid the Moderators!
-
I'll drew Natsu Dragneel
:wink:This picture is so awesome!!
-
Are you a boy or a girl?
Gender: Girl Name: Alix
-
First Thing You Think Of
Parties
- Japanese Food Fanclub 日本料理ファンクラブ
-
There's a website saying that they have a demo of KH3. And they are giving out for free. I don't ...
I probably wouldn't trust anything that's not from KH13 or Insider.
-
So I made lunch from random stuff i found
:biggrin:You must be a really good cook.
-
Hi!
Hi, I'm Alix. I hope you enjoy it here!
- (Spoilers) Help on a Bravely Defaults boss?
-
So I made lunch from random stuff i found
That actually doesn't look that bad. Did it taste good?
-
am i the only one that really likes the Vita?
You are not alone.
-
AlixtheMagi13's status update
Is anyone not worried about navigating Shibuya in Persona 5,because in Twewy you basicly had the layout memorized.
-
Reached Level 16 on PSN the other day. T-T Why is no one else higher than me? I want a challenge ...
I'm can challenge you soon, I'm level 12.
- Should KHX chi be on consoles and handhelds?
- kingdom hearts draw
- Kingdom Hearts quote off
- What grade are you in?
- From 0-10, how would you rate the KH series so far?
-
The puns fanclub!
Some of these puns are so beary terrable.
- Favorite main Final Fantasy game