Everything posted by Jiminy's Journal
- What type of Weapon will the next Keyblade Transformation be?
-
Archie Comics Series?
I think Marvel's more likely, as far as western companies are concerned, since they're owned by Disney.
-
With FFXV Pocket Edition coming, which KH game would you most want a Pocket version of?
I don't understand. I can put CoM, Days, Re:Coded, KH3D, and even KHuX in my pocket already. And plenty of people can with BBS.
-
Comparing Moana and Kairi
Also, "wayfinder" is an arc word for both characters.
-
Items from Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition are being sold separately at Square Enix North America Online Store for member reward points
You know, I bet I have a lot of Squeenix codes to redeem… Edit: So, apparently my codes are no longer good! That's stupid. How is it supposed to know I have a game!?
- Which Disney character would be the best teacher in Kingdom Hearts?
- Voice actors in Kingdom Hearts 3
-
In what other potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World will Sora & Co change appearance?
You mean Atlantica, right? There's no reason for them to change appearance in Atlantis.
-
Returning worlds I would like to see
On the topic of OC, I will be upset, if we don't get the rest of the Titans.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide
People have claimed not to hear "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!", but I heard it clearly, so I should be good. My guess is that it's a sound configuration mismatch.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide
Of those, I've only had long loading screens. Could it be because I don't have many PS3 games?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX patches and DLC coming June 12, 2017 worldwide
I haven't noticed any bugs (other than the playtime clock reset; not complaining about that one). What happened in your copies?
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. New Cutscene; Xion Vs Roxas.
-
Next world reveal
Montressor (Treasure Planet) and Arendelle (Frozen)
- Will we see the return of special heartless in KH3?
-
What's your favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?
Roxas and Xion in Agrabah. What about that? I always loved their missions in Agrabah.
- Questions about playing Rechains of Memorie and Birth By Sleep.
-
Questions about playing Rechains of Memorie and Birth By Sleep.
As Rosco said, it's not quite turn-based. One thing to keep in mind are Premium Cards. First, you need to do the final chapter. To unlock that, you have to have complete each character's story. You can do this back-to-back (using the order Rosco suggested) or all at the same time. they just need to be completed. Here is an image of the canon timeline. Only spoilers are world icons, not even names. Secret Ending requirements vary, depending on game and difficulty level. KHWiki has info on unlock requirements for each SE. Beware of spoilers. Everything we know about the Angel Star is in its Journal entry. Being an Emblem Heartless, it is more an artificial container for a heart than an actual sentient heart (which would be a Pureblood Heartless, like Shadows). These differences are detailed in the Ansem Reports.
- [UPDATED][SPOILERS] New Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] story update for Daybreak Town
- 7 Deadly Sins Theory
- In Kingdom Hearts 3, if they were to allow you to play as more than just Sora, who would you want as a playable character?
- Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?
- Do you watch ABC's Once Upon A Time?
-
When will the next world reveal be?
Here's hoping for Gravity Falls!
-
Why NPCs would never work in Kingdom Hearts
I've seen NPCs in battle areas work fine in Zelda. They act as bystanders, but they're there. Like that guard in North Clock Town — worst guard ever.