Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

What's Your Dream?

Dream as in dream career? I'd be happy knowing I could change someone's life for the better

otherwise my dream in general is to catch up on my missed sleep

Doesn't have to be a career, it could be something that simply would make you happy! Something that you think would be cool

My dream is to make games people will enjoy. Kingdom Hearts came into my life during a dark time, and was my light during then. I want to make games that could help people like that, or generate great fandoms. I also love coming up with story ideas, and I wanna see them made into games that people would love. My dream is similar to yours Aqua xD

Oh wow I have a lot of dreams... I'd love to create my own video game (although I have no idea how to), I'd love to draw beautiful pictures, I'd love to get good at the violin and do cover music in games and anime, I'd love to speedrun some video games, I'd love to go exploring distant planets with friends and my soulmate, I'd love to have magic, and I'd love to write more in my stories.  However, my biggest dream is to find my soulmate and live a long and happy life with them! <3  I know a lot of these aren't realistic, and that for some of these I just need to get off my lazy ass and try them, but they are still dreams of mine.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck with making your dreams come true! :)

My dream is to share my yet to be told stories to the world and inspire people who experience difficulty to fit in the society formula. To have courage and love being different(who you are). Always keep the child curiosity within my heart.

Find and make great life lasting friends outside the computer screen just like SRK, RAX & VTA. Honestly I would do anything in my power to live a life with friends like them. Forget about technology and munny. Friendship, Trust, Love & Loyalty is everything I need.

Let my Imagination take over my lifestyle.

Find that location from my vision somewhere in this world where I'm supposed to feel I can find a sense of belonging.

To have my own Baymax in real life.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

this one's kinda mushy and gross and super personal xD

this is kinda weird, but my dream is really simple. It's just to wake up one day, on a lazy winter morning and just look at the woman I love lying next to me and I'd just roll over and kiss her before we get up to make our morning coffee.

maybe smack dat ass too while I'm at it

Edited by Col.Random

My dream is to create my own hand drawn animation for Television and Films. I want to create a bunch of tv shows and movies and show them around the world. I want everyone around the world to see my creation so they can enjoy them and escape real life for a limited time. I want my shows and movies to make people feel good and relieve their stress. I would love to tell stories base of my characters I created from my own imagination and tell a bunch of their story arcs. and misadventures. As you can see my dream is to become an animator. I would love to go to Comic-Con and promote my creation so people can see my creation.  

My dream?

World Peace.

Yah, I know that's cliche, but... imagine if we didn't have to worry about taxes, or currency, or what other countries we may be in conflict with. Everyone was just constantly doing whatever made them happy, and not about what they get out of it, or what other people would think about their happiness. If everyone did what made them happy... that's my dream. Happiness everywhere.

BUT IF WE'RE LOOKING FOR A REALISTIC DREAM

I dunno maybe lose 600 pounds.

To direct a successful Final Fantasy game or just a console game in general that connects to people emotionally and spiritually. I feel like a lot of video games these days are missing heart and soul. I want to make a game with a story that makes people cry and gives them incredible memories. 

My dream is to make a positive impact in this world and to make some difference, as small as it may be.  I want to feel like there is a purpose in my existence that can actually help others rather than just myself.  I also desire to find true joy and happiness in the world, not just the superficial things that bring a fleeting moment of joy that lasts for a short while.  I want to eradicate fear altogether, from within myself as well as others.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure, apart from the dream of having my own loving family and feeling like a true contributor to society.  That is what really matters most to me. :)

At the moment, my dream is to just graduate from university with my engineering degree. Beyond that, I honestly don't know. I do want to develop games, but I also have an interest in working for a company like Google or ABB. Kind of a hard decision at this point, but I did think if doing a bit of both at one point. Maybe, that's what I'll do.

To protect people and hopefully make the world a bit more safe.

I'm already working towards my dream as a UAV Pilot and UAV Analyst in GIS and Remote Sensing.

However, an even more personal dream would to overcome the chronic health stuff I'm dealing with and just become more positive and strong as I go through this journey.

I have a vision where I'm an animator, not only that but have my very own animated Disney television shows, have a fun cool cast that I can also be friends with and come home to my wife and kids, and help as many people as I can along the way. Maybe I'll make some movies too (maybe Tron 3? Black Cauldron remake? :P) The possibilities are endless and I hope to make the most of it all.