Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Disney attraction?

Which is your favorite Disney attraction?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Disney attraction?

• Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    • Splash Mountain
    • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
    • Peter Pan's Flight
    • It's a Small World
    • Space Mountain
    • Jungle Cruise
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
    • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    • Haven't tried any :(
    • Another one? Share below!

Big Thunder for me. I still don't understand the hype behind the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It's not even that good. Every time I pass by there it's a 100 + minute wait. It's only under two minutes long, and it's not even as big as Thunder Mountain.

Toss up between Haunted Mansion and It's a Small World since those are the only ones I clearly remember xD  I've only been to Disney Land once and that was 15 years ago, I'm pretty sure it would be something different if I could actually remember the other attractions I've been on.  >.

Oooh, tough question. I'm more of a roller coaster buff, so Space Mountain probably gets my vote. But the old Star Wars one, where you're in the moving room with the screen (is that still a thing? has to be) is great too. Indiana Jones was awesome too, with the boulder...

man, I have got to go back there sometime. Haven't been on a coaster in ages.

It's hard not to pick Space Mountain, it's one of the best, most famous coasters in the world. If not that, Jungle Cruise is fun for me because it's calm, quiet and the dry sarcastic captains are exactly my kind of thing.

Oooh, tough question. I'm more of a roller coaster buff, so Space Mountain probably gets my vote. But the old Star Wars one, where you're in the moving room with the screen (is that still a thing? has to be) is great too. Indiana Jones was awesome too, with the boulder...

man, I have got to go back there sometime. Haven't been on a coaster in ages.

You're thinking of Star Tours, and yes it is most definitely great, though they overhauled it once Disney officially owned Star Wars. Now it's very sadly in 3D so you need shitty glasses to ride it, which really kills the experience for me. But they did update the "movie" for the ride so now you'll randomly get sent to worlds from the first 6 movies, so you'll suddenly be in Hoth when the Empire's invading or in the asteroid belt where Jango Fett's laying down seismic charges, etc. It's really cool for a dumb SW nerd like myself (although sometimes the randomness doesn't take into account continuity- your ship will be contacted by Leia, and then you'll suddenly warp to the Battle of Coruscant, and my inner fanboy starts crying).