Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts character would be a fun dad?

Which Kingdom Hearts character would be a fun dad?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character would be a fun dad?

• Demyx (Dance, son, dance!)
    • Lea
    • Jiminy
    • King Mickey
    • Sora
    • Chip & Dale (gummi ship dads!
    • Roxas
    • Master of Masters
    • Beast
    • Hayner
    • Tron
    • Xehanort (woah)
    • Riku
    • Merlin
    • Jack Skellington
    • Goofy (pfft, cheat answer)
    • Donald (goodbye first aid)
    • Someone else? Share below!

Goofy has been best dad since the goofy movies (tell me otherwise). He happens to be the voice of reason, has a heart of gold, displayed no negativity, is actually smarter than he other two, and is the better party member (is a better healer in KH1 and has an OP limit command in KH2).

If you want a fun dad though, definitely Master of Masters LOL

Edited by Mykaila Shakespeare

Hmm, this was a tough pick for me, but in the end, I decided to go with Lea! Just imagine it!

Son: "Daaaad, I can't find my homework! It's due today, and if I don't return it, the teacher's gonna flunk me!"

Lea: "Here you go, son, you left it near the fridge."

Son: "Thanks, Dad!"

Lea: "Hey kiddo!"

Son: "Yeah?"

Lea: "Have a good day at school! Oh, and hey, about that girl you told me about, remember that you gotta know how to handle things with her! Push the wrong buttons, and you're in for trouble! Got it memorized?"

Son: "Sure thing! Thanks, Dad!"

I would imagine something like this being what Lea would be like as a Dad. Seriously though, he's got life experience, and he seems like he'd make for a good father figure!

My second choice would be the Master Of Masters! He seems like the type of guy that would make for a fun, dorky dad, one that a son/daughter would either be ashamed of or hyped up of! Either way, Master Of Masters would no doubt be quite the spontaneous father! xD

And Goofy would also make a great Dad, cuz the dude has a heart of gold, and we've seen how fatherly he is to Max! It's a no brainer!

None of them, because they're fictional characters. Even if a percentage of the KH revenue was cut to support a family, it would probably only be able to sustain a low income quality. This isn't even including the quality time and guidance that many developing boys and girls require to succeed in school and relate to social norms. This would also have deep psychological effects on the potential "mate" for these fictional characters. All in all, any children with these people as parents are doomed to failure...

...but I guess Goofy is the most emotionally balanced, so I'd go with him.

Edited by James Lutz