Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

It's impossible to pick a favourite piece of music from KIH, but god, A Fight To The Death is such a strong contender. The chills that piano gives me, specifically 1 minute and 10 seconds in has never faded even slightly over the last decade

probably taking on my biggest project yet. i'm going to be writing an article breaking down and analyzing the story and characters of KH 1. it's going to be the 1st in a series of articles i'm going to do. hopefully i can get through all the games.

The karma mentioned on the Verum Rex box in the Toy Story world could be the darkness or bad memories of the Dandelions who chose to reincarnate. Certain people in unreality might even be the reincarnations of those Dandelions, carrying the karma of their past lives as Keyblade wielders from the age of fairy tales. Perhaps Yozora could be one such person, given how he can steal Sora's Keyblade and use it against him in the secret episode.

Or the karma could be the darkness or bad memories of Dandelions who chose to go to sleep, only to wake up in unreality. After all, we do not know what happened to them after their Chirithies took their sleeping hearts and turned into Spirit Dream Eaters; some of those wielders may well have ended up in the fictional world instead of the realm of light somehow. Yozora might even be a Dandelion who found himself in that situation. Who knows?

D23 should be a great way to start the anniversary announcements, since we know for certain anything new on KH won't be this year.
Kingdom Hearts has had a good relationship with them in the past so its very likely next game or rumored show will be their.

times like this i'm really grateful for kh13 having high quality images for me to use in my article naminelaugh

i didn't think it'd be so difficult trying to find a good header image just for kh1. google was no help lol

okay is this not the perfect header image or what
unknown.png