Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KH13

Rise Of Skywalker Spoilers Chat

I feel like the Reylo stuff could work better had they had more meaningful interactions throughout the trilogy.

Probably

I was genuinely intriuged by the way the force connected them and wanted to see more of it

Or maybe there is some lore on how the force connectes people and Im living under a rock

I honestly really liked this movie. it definitely wasn't great and not my favourite of the new sequel trilogy, but it still had a lot of fun and enjoyable moments. I was just kind of disappointed that they were trying to fix a lot of the problems that the last Jedi caused, which I still think is a very good movie but can understand why people hated it and why it kind of ruined Star Wars overall, but there was only so much the rise of Skywalker could fix that it probably would've needed to movies for that to happen. I just wish the first hour or 90 minutes wasn't rushed and it just felt like too much was going on during that time and almost like watching cutscenes for a video game, but the last hour or so really had me hooked. I also still have very mixed feelings about Palpatine coming back and while I understand why it is there way it is, with Snoke being a clone of him the entire time, I still wish we got a proper backstory with him and how he was on Exorgol the whole time. all in all it was a pretty good movie but definitely could've been a lot better.

The bond between Kylo and Rey is explained in KOTOR 2. It's a rare phenomenon and I was surprised that Palatine was able to link them intentionally.

The star forge from KOTOR was likely used to create his fleet as well. Explains why the next trilogy is based on those games.