Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 27, 20206 yr https://www.allgamesdelta.net/2020/07/world-of-warcraft-shadowlands-rated-for.html could be an error
July 28, 20206 yr "you know, people really like geralt. let's make a series without geralt!" "BRILLIANT!"
July 28, 20206 yr I've never seen a company that failed to post their games on the PS Store accurately as THQ NordicLast month I had to dig through the Store just to find Spongebob RehydratedNow with Destroy All Humans!, the costume DLC is in the store, but not the digital version of the game it's suppose to be connected to
July 28, 20206 yr Fetch quests are the worst“This big bad thing is about to happen, we need to act fast but we have enough time to do 20 hours of fetch quests first”
July 28, 20206 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512882833623089174/737588224272367696/d9c9fd68cddb7fee0ddb434e0b513c38.png
July 28, 20206 yr I am exciteThis outfit will go great for dancers Also brave exvius is doing a kh event and has sprites for Sora, Riku, and KairiThey look amazingI love that brave exvius actually does crossover events
July 28, 20206 yr I'm kinda disappointed that the KH Crossover is JP only. It'd have to be given that Neo Visions haven't been introduced to global yet.
July 28, 20206 yr Well there’s Nintendo’s one. And the third one I can never remember what it is, I just know it exists.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003