Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

Hey man, I'm with the headcanon that we'll get some sort of 3.5 in the form of Verum Rex: The Game. xD Even though that sounds like a pipe dream that will never happen lol

I mean, they gotta test the new UE5 in SOME way...

Funny enough FFXV was originally VERSUSXIII which was the precursor and prototype, you could it was the original and incomplete XV, and Verum Rex is just a nod to that version

It's Nomura vision of what versus would be but now he chucking it to kh4. I don't count 15 to be that for the whole script and plot changed when they didn't continue the Fabula Nova Crystallis. Ff15 is more of tabata and his teams vision.
fabula-nova-crystallis-final-fantasy-406115d4-34b2-497b-854e-c8a5996cba1-resize-750.png

I think if Versus 13 were to be complete it would have been the most popular game in FNC, probably topping Type 0 at the time.
Not to say I'm ditching 15 efforts altogether, it was good for what it was but at the sametime disappointed at the cut content

Speaking of Lightning, if she were to appear KH4, I wonder what world she would appear in?

2 hours ago, venommob12 said:

Funny enough FFXV was originally VERSUSXIII which was the precursor and prototype, you could it was the original and incomplete XV, and Verum Rex is just a nod to that version

yes thats why i dont get these people clamouring for versus 13. cause it would just be 15 but with an incomplete story and connections to the lore of 13

But to be fair it did start out as Versus13 so I can see why people still see it as that than 15, because it originally wasn't even going to be considered as the fifteenth main entry until change of hands. Plus the lore is very different from 15 and it is more tied with FNC.

1 hour ago, MegaChamp said:

Today is May the 4th. Lots of rumors of Star Wars in KH4. May 4 2023 official announcement of it being in? 🤔

Nothing absolutely nothing is happening no Announcement yet.