Worst Part?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Worst Part?

• Screwy Graphics
    • No Single Card Multiplayer
    • Only 3 Bosses
    • Lack Of Worlds
    • Don't Care!

i haven't had a chance to play yet (coming out tommorrow for me :D) but i've seen videos and sort of got an idea of the ups and downs of 358/2 days.

obviously there are tonnes of amazing aspects of this game, but i want to know what you don't like about it

personally i'm torn between them, but you must choose your worst, even if you dion't really care that much

vote away :)

btw: no single card play includes no wi-fi

i'm with keybladealex, cause i dont have ANY friends who like kingdom hearts like me...lol i'm kind of glad theres only 3 bosses...lol i'm to lazy to fight TONS of bosses! :P but i do wish there was way more worlds

I least like... um... um...

OH! THE COLLECTING TEH GODDAMN BADGES MISSIONS! I HATE THEM!

but other than that - everything is splendid. and easy. (:

WITH LOTS OF AXEL AND ROXAS! :D

Five things:

1) No Wifi which really pissed me off

2) Collecting those damn Orgnaization emblems during the mission. Without them, it was hard to unlock Sora

3) No brand new worlds and lack of worlds

4) No suprises besides Xion's death and Xion looking like Ven

5) Not having enough room when it came to adding more stuff for the Panels

there was not only 3 bosses there are 5 Saix Xion has 4 forms and riku even check the sites days boss battles for jap or English

no, xion is all one battle, look and notice how health, items stay the same as the previous form

I have two issues with 358/2 Days:

1.Rehash of worlds and music.

There is ABSOULUTELY NO NEW WORLDS in 358/2 Days. I'm dissapointed there is no new worlds. But, I also would like to have seen at least Hollow Bastion and Traverse Town in 358/2 Days. Isn't there a story about Roxas and Axel going to Hollow Bastion to free Diablo [Malifecent's evil crow] from a cage? Why was THAT not included in there at least? I would also like to have seen more original music, but that is no big deal.

2.No online multiplayer!

Now THIS is my biggest complaint. Seriously, I can't even find nobody to play the multiplayer with me. Playing Single Player Mission Mode is awesome. But OH, how much more fun this game will be with online multiplayer!

But, I still love 358/2 Days and it is certainly a LOT better than Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories.

To be honest, I don't have a problem with any of the things listed. The only problem I really have with it is that it's ALL ABOUT XION!!!! She was a cool character, but the only thing that was really about Roxas was how he got his two keyblades. Everything else - XION XION XION XION XION XION XION XION XION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To sum it all up the storyline sucked!

:@

i liked to see the members' personalities fleshed out a bit more, but it is going a bit slow.

The wi fi thing doesnt bother mecuz both my brother and sister have a copy of the game, Multiplayer is really fun.

i dont have alot of complaints... i dont like how you have to sit in the lobby. I was PLANNING on running amok in the castle.

I'm sorry but the choice isn't up there. It's a love/hate relationship with Kingdom Heart's main dark storyline. They always make me cry at the end of every game (except for CoM & Re:CoM)