43 members have voted

1. 1. Which Would You Bend

• Earth
    • Water
    • Fire
    • Air
    • Other(Post It)

I switched the trailer to the HD one for you. 8D

I'm also very excited about this too! I was blown away from the trailer.. it was a bit different than what I expected. ;o

The only thing is I find it strange how there's cars there but oh well! This just looks epic. xD

I love her polar bear dog. <3 <3

I love how the Avatar world is now so modern, it looks like it's going to be really interesting. Also, she's riding a Polar Bear! That's just...wow. The only thing that gets me from this trailer, for a natural water bender, she seems quite content using fire bending.

I love how the Avatar world is now so modern, it looks like it's going to be really interesting. Also, she's riding a Polar Bear! That's just...wow. The only thing that gets me from this trailer, for a natural water bender, she seems quite content using fire bending.

Thats because shes the next avatar, REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

It's actually because, the creators mentioned that she will have a hot temper "pun intended?" just like avatar kyoshi who was actually very very popular to most fans :D

this was so great!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM BIG FAN OF THIS SERIES! too bad toph or any of old characters arent there :(

but still...IT...IS...GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

korra is next avatar and can already bend water,earth and fire so that leaves just to air bending that aang didnt have to learn from other. Edited by KairiSora06
Please do not Double Post.

korra is next avatar and can already bend water,earth and fire so that leaves just to air bending that aang didnt have to learn from other.

Yes, I'm aware of that. What I meant by my statement is that she uses fire bending quite a lot, considering its supposed to be the element that is most difficult for her to master and use effectively. It's already been explained that there is in fact a pun behind this, but thanks anyway.

Looks pretty cool. The modern city bugs me a bit though, it's only been a century or so. The Architecture in some of those skyscrapers looks more advanced than what we have today.

Everything else looks fantastic though. I think it might be enough to bring Nickelodeon back from the dark.

Finally! I can't wait for this! I can only hope that the children of previous characters are just as cool as their parents. And Toph's daughter leading the police will be very interesting. But it seems like the world in Avatar advances pretty quickly...

Also, the Polar Bear Dog looks cool, but I don't think it will ever pass Appa in awesomeness.

This will be awesome I know for a fact about that!!!! WHY CAN'T IT BE LATER THIS YEAR I MEAN EVERYBODY WANTS AVATAR TO COME BACK WHY CAN'T IT BE SOMEWHERE THIS YEAR NOT 2012 WHY DOES EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPEN IN 2012!!!

Oh wow. This is interesting.

No really, I'm quite surprised. xD So I'm just wondering if the Air Nomads might be revived now since Aang and Katara must have gotten married. xD