Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Key_of_Chaos

Why doesn't axel mention ventus at all?

Slipped his mind and he felt something about it but couldn't quite put his finger on it? I mean, it has been 10 years since he last saw Ventus and he only did see Ventus once. Saix kind of backs it up on this matter since he did see Ventus the same day, but didn't mention anything about Ventus when he saw Roxas.

He knew the kid for like 12 seconds. He probably didn't notice the resemblance. Either that or (If he's obsessive enough to remember a person he met once over 10 years ago.) he didn't think it was wise to mention it considering the whole issue most Nobodies have with Identity.

Guest Lady Dreana

He mention it somewhat in his journal entry in kh days.

Either way maybe it didn't matter to him then and it might now in KH 3D

Isa: "What is it with you and picking up stray puppies?"

Lea: "I want everybody I meet to remember me. Inside people's memories, I can live forever."

Isa: "I know I won't forget you. Believe me, I try all the time."

Lea: "See, I'm immortal!"

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Ventus scenario in Radiant Garden.

I guess Lea hates memorizing people, but likes people memorizing. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

He probably just forgot...xP I mean, I don't remember every single person I met when I was 14 (or however old he is...) years old. And that was like...7 years ago! T-T I am getting old.

I'm assuming that Axel remembers Ven, at least vaguely, but if I were him I wouldn't associate Roxas with Ven.

Mostly because of the time gap. Nobody's... Nobody... is ten years younger than their... Somebody?

That's confusing.

Well Ven was an afterthought... so maybe they couldn't incorporate him into the story too well without some mystery. Plus Axel knew him for like 10 minutes. It also seems that Nobodies recognize people by the body they came from... (even though Namine was never recognized as Sora either)...

actually I change my mind trying to explain this...

I just can't owo

Well Xigbar (not Braig) mentioned Ventus in KHII, wonder why he never told him before Axel betrayed the organization.