Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Isamu Kuno

Sora, Ventus, Roxas. How?

Okay so we know Sora has to give Ven his heart back. My question is, has anyone given any thought as to how he's going to do that? The only way we know of to transfer hearts so far is with a Keyblade of Peoples Hearts. But as far has I know none of the heroes has one, just Xehanort. And even if they get one, unless someone with the skill of a Master does it Sora could very well become a Heartless again.* Also, do you think the act of Ventus's heart leaving Soras body could result in the return of Roxas? Like how Namine was created by Kairis heart leaving Soras body.

*note: Yes Nomura confirmed that Anti-Form is the closest Sora will ever come to being a heartless again, but the characters would still be concerned for his safety

Edited by Sora_Kuno

That looks weird.

And let Nomura decided how Sora's gonna do it.

It's not weird. & Don't just reject stuff outta nowhere. Gimme a chance. Don't judge a book by its cover.

tutti frutti. That's among the handful of things to look forward to in the series. Part of me still believes that Ven's heart had been released in KH1 when Sora actually did release his heart with that Black Keyblade that Riku had, since it also had the ability to release the hearts of Somebodies, like the Keyblade Master Xehanort had. If not returned to his body, I still think that Ven's heart is out there somewhere.

Well we all know how this is going to go down

1- terra will barely be able to regain control or fully regain control of his body and tell sora and friends what happened to Aqua since he's the only one who knows.

2- they find Aqua in the realm of darkness and get her to the realm of light and she takes them to castle oblivion to find ven since she's the only one who knows where he is.

3- sora returns ven's hearts and castle oblivion will return to the land of departure and that'll be the end of the Xehanort Saga.

Well I can tell you all right now that Ven's heart still rests with Sora...if not, Xion could not have taken his form to Xigbar, and the reason that Roxas was able to wield a keyblade was because of Ven's heart resting inside of him...also it is Ven's heart that allows Sora to hold a keyblade since Sora was never given the right to hold one. It is all just a matter of how Nomura wants to deal with Sora, he has so many people inside of his heart that Nomura needs to think of a clever way to resolve it all. Although I hope it happens sooner than later, Because I really want the three original keyblade holders to be playable again, they are SO much more interesting and fun than Sora, Riku and Kairi.

How can you still believe that ? Its been confirmed over and over Roxas had Vens heart .Thats how he could dual wield and why he looked like Ven and not Sora.

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?

A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart. As was shown in the opening to BbS and the ending to Last Episode, Sora and Ventus’ heart are linked. And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus.

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?

A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint.

Q3 is basically the same question as 1 confirming Roxas has Ven's heart

Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?

A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades. Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once
Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

tutti frutti. I play KH1 far more than I usually play KHday and BBS (haven't played either in over a year) so this slipped my mind. Also, I just finishd another playthrough of KH1 to help tide myself over for KH3D, which I'm going to replay the other games if I have time. If I recall right Roxas could dual-weild because of Xion, since Sora could use the Keyblade because of Ven. Ven I can see having an effect on Roxas, but we can't really say when Namine and DiZ had moved Sora from CO to Twilight Town. I remember that Ven and Roxas are identical due to Sora and Ven's heart being connected/linked. If there is an Interview about where Ven's heart is, I would like to see it to help with this. Unless what you say is true, which I not doubting you completely, Ven's heart could still be anywhere. In one of the trailers, Ven wasn't in the Room of Awakening. But in Much like a number of members here, I have other things to do outside of gaming, so I can't always remember exactly how things take place unless I am able to playthrough or look up stuff for games.

Edited by zhill05

Well I can tell you all right now that Ven's heart still rests with Sora...if not, Xion could not have taken his form to Xigbar, and the reason that Roxas was able to wield a keyblade was because of Ven's heart resting inside of him...also it is Ven's heart that allows Sora to hold a keyblade since Sora was never given the right to hold one. It is all just a matter of how Nomura wants to deal with Sora, he has so many people inside of his heart that Nomura needs to think of a clever way to resolve it all. Although I hope it happens sooner than later, Because I really want the three original keyblade holders to be playable again, they are SO much more interesting and fun than Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Did you not read the interview i posted above ? Sora can wield his own keyblade and dual wield bc he can use his own and Vens ..Sora was also destined to wield regardless of Vens heart .Vens heart just sped the process up. Thats why Sora will still be able to wield once Vens heart returns to his own body ( this is also confimed by Nomura )

tutti frutti. I play KH1 far more than I usually play KHday and BBS (haven't played either in over a year) so this slipped my mind. Also, I just finishd another playthrough of KH1 to help tide myself over for KH3D, which I'm going to replay the other games if I have time. If I recall right Roxas could dual-weild because of Xion, since Sora could use the Keyblade because of Ven. Much like a number of members here, I have other things to do, so I can't always remember exactly how things take place unless I am able to playthrough or look up stuff for games.

Absorbing Xion and the pain of her death awakened Vens heart which in turn allowed Roxas to use Vens keyblade as well xD

Edited by Flaming Lea

tutti frutti. I play KH1 far more than I usually play KHday and BBS (haven't played either in over a year) so this slipped my mind. Also, I just finishd another playthrough of KH1 to help tide myself over for KH3D, which I'm going to replay the other games if I have time. If I recall right Roxas could dual-weild because of Xion, since Sora could use the Keyblade because of Ven. Ven I can see having an effect on Roxas, but we can't really say when Namine and DiZ had moved Sora from CO to Twilight Town. I remember that Ven and Roxas are identical due to Sora and Ven's heart being connected/linked. If there is an Interview about where Ven's heart is, I would like to see it to help with this. Unless what you say is true, which I not doubting you completely, Ven's heart could still be anywhere. In one of the trailers, Ven wasn't in the Room of Awakening. But in Much like a number of members here, I have other things to do outside of gaming, so I can't always remember exactly how things take place unless I am able to playthrough or look up stuff for games.

The interview i posted was Nomuras words saying himself Roxas has Vens heart .I cut and pasted this exactly from the interview . Xions death awakened the ability to wield Vens keyblade in Roxas and once Sora absorbed Roxas he could then dual wield .This is also why Roxas fainted during Days since he was close to his true SELVES ( as in both Sora and Ven )..Also in DDD :

Ven was able to put his armour on Sora ( in Soras heart station) to protect him from the darkness bc he was still in Sora .

Edited by Flaming Lea

i think Sora already did that.

when he felled into darkness by Xemnas in kh3D, Ventus heart followed him, giving the armor of Ventus to protect Sora, but heart itself never entered the darkness. In end, we see Ventus in CO and he moves his eyes very little and smiles also a bit, hinting that he might be waking up and having his heart back.

i think Sora already did that.

when he felled into darkness by Xemnas in kh3D, Ventus heart followed him, giving the armor of Ventus to protect Sora, but heart itself never entered the darkness. In end, we see Ventus in CO and he moves his eyes very little and smiles also a bit, hinting that he might be waking up and having his heart back.

I agree this is very possible :)

I don't think transferring a heart would be that difficult per say, you just need a skilled master. You can remove a heart with any Keyblade you just have to know how to do it right. Besides, Riku's new heart diving powers may come in handy as well.

Don't know if I am wrong, but correct me if I am. Near the ending of KH DDD, Yen Sid states that although the Mark of Mastery Exam that Riku and Sora were doing was not the traditional one, he needed to put them through that test so the emerging Keyblade Master(s) could gain the power to awaken a sleeping heart (and that is how Riku enters Sora's heart). Now, with this information in mind, I think it could meant that with this way, Riku will be able to awaken a sleeping Ventus.