Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheVenXIII

HD 1.5 ReMIX confirmed for English release, Jessie McCartney currently recording Roxas' voice

Update, they made him delete all the stuff about it on social networks. Haha he did get in trouble.

That's kinda stupid.  We should just spam the internet saying we like what he did just to tick "them" off.

I really hope they don't have the footage playing because they need to match how they say their lines with how the lips are moving in the Japanese footage. I hate when they don't do full localization with lip-syncing. But it might be there for the actor so they can better picture themselves in the role.

It is, David mentioned that they watch the Japanese footage to get a feel for what's going on. ;D

What work is left to be done in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD? Is it just to voice the new cutscenes in 358/2 days? If yes then expecting a release date to be in June or July.

I would be willing to buy a PS3 now...

Actually, the role Allyson is talking about might be the Young Justice game, from what I've heard. Apparently she plays Batgirl?

So it's either that, or Xion. Fingers crossed for Xion.

Most of Young Justice episodes are already prepared, just waiting to be aired. It's not confirmed if the voicing for Legacy is yet to be done, but there's a chance it may be Xion she was talking about. I cross my fingers too. Edited by ElizaGreenstar

Or he wouldn't publiced it. It seems like we will need to wait a couple months for confirmation.

This can actually also mean recording for the japanese release? But they must be done by now.

But he says it in a way that would refer to a "next chapter" that could support a new game with no idea yet how that plot could happen. My best speculation is that if he needs to record the voice of Roxas, it is either for a new game or most likely new scenes in the 258/2 Days section. Understand that all "Final Mixes" include new scenes so it kinda makes some sense if new scenes are added to 258/2 Days. It wouldn't make sense to record Jesse's voice if nothing new was to be added/made because they can just recycle what they already have.

Am I the only one that doesn't accept this as Confirmation till it is officially confirmed?

Maybe, but you have to wonder why Jessie would even post that if it wasn't true, and where those photos came from.

Alyson might be coming back as Xion? fml....Ok Alyson, you did a good job in Young Justice. So I'm hoping that means your voice acting has improved, this is your 2nd chance.

I really want Hayden to voice her though I mean she didn't do that bad of a job I guess but shes just awful :/

They need to add some English voice work to the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix part.How much is a used PS3 at Gamestop?

they don't need to add anything if they are doing what I think they are doing (just putting the voices from the first game back in) then they don't really need to do anything 

*screaming* Just.....I want to cry every time I remember that we'll actually get that many more cutscenes with Jessie and Quinton fagging around *sobs happily* This is perfect...just...perfect. My presh babies *cries*

It is on the secret message on DDD and it is not PS2 anymore PS3 is regio free plus trophies.

This can also mean dubbing for the japanese release. I'm not sure if days will be in english on the japanese release but it's very likely.